ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

N64 Spanish translations AND DUBS!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
IlDucci
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:31 am    Post subject: N64 Spanish translations AND DUBS! Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to say beforehand that the following projects couldn't have been done without the help of SubDrag & Zoinkity. Their N64 research have allowed this sort of stuff.

One of my fan works is translating stuff to Spanish. The Nintendo 64, fortunately and unfortunately (You know how hard it is to crack) was my childhood's console. And now I'm a professional voice actor in Spain as well.

So... Over the last years I've done some translations, and most recently, Spanish dubs. Here's the full list:

007 The World Is Not Enough (With Zoinkity, subs only)
Patch download - Sample video

Ready 2 Rumble Boxing (All by myself, subs only)
Patch download

Star Wars Episode I: Racer (With Zoinkity and SubDrag's N64 Sound Tool, subbed and dubbed with the official PC dub)
Patch download

And the queen of the crown...

Sin and Punishment: Successor of the Earth (With Zoinkity and SubDrag's N64 Sound Tool, subbed and dubbed with a full new fandub)
Patch download - Dubbing sample

All of these patches have been tested on real hardware and they work from start to end. Enjoy!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Did you do all the voices in sin and punishment? They sounded really professional, I had thought ripped from another source. Congrats! I'm glad sound tool worked on it.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The performance and recording quality really stands out for the Sin and Punishment fandub. Well done!

IlDucci
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 1:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
Did you do all the voices in sin and punishment? They sounded really professional, I had thought ripped from another source. Congrats! I'm glad sound tool worked on it.

Nope, a team of talented fandubbers did it:

Quote:
DUBBING:
Organized by Estudios G3S

Dubbing directors: IlDucci, doblajesdante
Sound mixdown: IlDucci

VOICE CAST:
Saki Amamiya: doblajesdante
Airan Jo: Olivia D.
Achi: Kairi03
Kachua: Gini_Gini
Isa Amamiya: Izampanilla
Leda: MakaVIII
Commander: P. N.
Brad: Mark Marley
Soldiers: Ernespa
Liutenant: VGF
Michiko: Maydawa

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: