ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

The Man with the Platinum Gun

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Optical_Infection
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 10:05 am    Post subject: The Man with the Platinum Gun Reply with quote Back to top

Well, a couple days back, I was bored and decided to make this guy:

I also made a completely new game mode and weapon set for it aswell, named after the title of this very topic. To sum it all up, it's The Man with the Golden Gun on steroids. I was wondering if this is something you guys would be interested in playing with friends.

You wanted a signature, there's your signature.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You got it working alright, then? I remember you having some issues when you first attempted it. This replace the Golden Gun, or something else?

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Optical_Infection
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, pretty much. Have had zero time to work on my level, so I just sort of started on this to jog my memory a little bit. This does replace the golden gun, as mentioned before, it's the multiplayer game mode amplified.

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Little late to the party but what would the platinum gun do to consider it different from the Golden gun? Will it shoot though walls and bullet proof glass?

Kinda exciting to see kinda new game type to be added to Goldeneye. Should be very fun when it is finished.

Optical_Infection
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It has a new sound effect, can shoot through everything similar to the silver pp7, 5 bullets a clip, and obviously, a one hit kill. Golden Gun on steroids. Technically it is already finished but I don't think it is good enough to be posted on here because it's something that took me literally a few days to do. In other words, I don't think it's good enough to be on here. Razz

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hehe, I think some of us on here have made one or more things in a short period of time and released them. Not everything needs to take weeks slaving over in order for them to be worthwhile. Every so often you'll work on a project where all the pieces fall into place quickly and smoothly.

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

Optical_Infection
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well if you guys want to see it and try it out, go ahead. Please tell me if there is already a gameshark cheat in PJ64 gameshark in there.
http://bit.ly/PlatinumGunMod

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: