ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Testing Only: New Host

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:05 am    Post subject: Testing Only: New Host Reply with quote Back to top

Just testing. Want to make sure this move to new host worked out. I'm nervous!

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

New host? who are you with now?

Trev

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Host Gator now. I'm a bit nervous moving around a forum database, but fingers crossed, this appears okay. The new host version will be without the red ad at the top of the forum. Thanks.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back plus cheers much for your service =}

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! I've been meaning to e-mail you one of these days. I had wondered what happened to the forum for the last few hours, but now it makes sense. Very happy to know you are keeping it going for everyone. Great to see you back on. You should make yourself known more often. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome back to the forums!

When I logged in and saw my avatar missing, it occurred to me that where I had it uploaded to was the ftp access you had granted to the hackers group at battlefieldforever.com/hackers - will those files eventually be moved to the new host as well or are they gone? I know there was a ton of hacking-related stuff uploaded there.

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm very much grateful for everyone here and the community.

Thanks for the heads up on the ftp situation. I will look to resolve this. If you or anyone has extra info in that regard please let me know. I don't want to miss any of the previous access and file.

Thanks everyone!!

Update: I have the folder and contents, so no worries there. I'm trying to get my head around how these files/access will work. Let me see after this upload. Stay tuned!

The Extremist

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He still exists! Surprised

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I had a few issues getting the message board to work during the first two days (something about being unavailable), but it has been fine since then.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good to hear from you! I think you need to message all of the users of the hackers section with some new ftp info, I can't login to it to update documents.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, right. I haven't tried connecting to it in a little while. If we need new login info, let us know. Thanks!

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry guys I didn't get back right away on the ftp situation. This will require a new ftp login. It's been a while since I last set one up, but I will do this today or tomorrow. I'll PM Wreck and go from there. Sorry for the delay on this. Thanks!

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:50 pm    Post subject: Wow :) Glad you're alive dewd! Reply with quote Back to top

Been so long I thought maybe you left your forum or died bro Wink Good seeing you back! MultiX

MRKane

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey good to see that you're still kicking around! And to add my 10c: Thanks again for keeping this forum running - people so often forget that without the ones working behind the scenes none of this would be possible!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Website & Message Board Comments All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: