0%  [ 0 ]
2.4 Goodhead
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I still like to walk for roleplay purpose when playing solo. So, 1.1 is a setting I really like and played for maybe 2 years.

But after that and until then it's 1.2 all the way because looking fast is more efficient, especially since I refuse to play with auto-aim on. (it's forbidden by a law we decided with friends since 1997).

Last edited by AL64inthedark on Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:55 am; edited 1 time in total

EternallyAries

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

zoinkity wrote:
How about this then: how many of you use a different scheme for multiplayer?

I can understand using the c-movement schemes for speedruns in solo, but it could make you far easier to predict or victim to explosives in MP.

Pretty much still use Honey as my main controller scheme. There is times I'll throw in some Solitaire to spin my friends in circles due to the massive speed increase.

Should of mention this in my last post but forgot to say that Auto Aim must always be off to even enjoy this game. Since auto aim can make Single and Multiplayer quite easier with it on, then again Single player is already tough on 00 Agent haha. Laughing

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 1:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use Homey 1.1 and 'Normal' inverted Y, that is, like a flightstick, pointing forward drops the nose, pulling back raises the nose.

In any new FPS, I look for single stick walk/turn, if the FPS doesn not allow this, I literally cant play it.

I also play the N64 with my right hand on the stick and trigger and cross my left hand over the top to press A on racing games.
In GE/PD I either flip my thumb over to A/B OR flip my trigger finger up to A/B whichever is required (do I need to turn or fire, if both then I cross my left again)
It sounds complicated, but its what Im used to. Ive never liked "Left stick", and still dont, though dont have much choise in modern FPS games.

The only time I used a 2.x scheme was to shoot Samedi in egypt end scene. hahaha

Trev

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Only Solitaire for me, nothing else.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 12:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised it has gotten so close between Honey and Solitaire. I tried 1.2 last night for about a minute, and while you do seem to move abit more quickly, it's hard to get used to. Maybe the inverted Y didn't help, though. Maybe if the C-Buttons were replaced with another stick, it would feel somewhat better.

fantsu

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me too actually. I don't know anyone who would play with Honey.
Aiming is the most important thing, not the walking speed.
Then again, I think most Honey players use auto aim? Dunno, feels strange for me not to utilize full analog aiming in an N64 game, when even PC games nowadays have digital walking (by using keyboard).

zoinkity

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't use autoaim but find minor corrections with the c buttons are good enough. Much rather be able to move oddly at different rates than be able to fire anywhere on screen.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: