ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

"What GoldenEye Would Look Like Today..."

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:39 pm    Post subject: "What GoldenEye Would Look Like Today..." Reply with quote Back to top

Found this interesting article of a recreation someone did of the Facility level for a school project. Looks like a very slick recreation:

http://www.gamezone.com/news/what-goldeneye-007-would-look-like-if-remade-today-3432122
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Very stunning and atmospheric. Only disappointment was how little of the level there was. The bathroom would have been nice to include, if nothing else.

Dragonsbrethren
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2016 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My thoughts exactly.

nrswy18
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

wow this is awesome. i would love to play this GE

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Very stunning and atmospheric. Only disappointment was how little of the level there was. The bathroom would have been nice to include, if nothing else.

Funny how toilets became iconic to a videogame lol
What do I want to include in my first map ? TOILETS Laughing

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hahaha, expect more toilets to come.

Although, I dont think this level shows the toilets, only the stairs and 2 security doors.
I do like the doors, and the tiles, wow, each one shines individually.

Trev

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Pffft

If ANYTHING were done today I would despise of it

It's .. too .. ridiculously REAL zzz

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I think bathrooms should be in more levels. I mean, if there is one thing we all have in common, it's the fact we all gotta obey the call of nature. Where do I pee in Silo? Do I just urinate off the side of the Frigate? Razz

acceptable67

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I think bathrooms should be in more levels. I mean, if there is one thing we all have in common, it's the fact we all gotta obey the call of nature. Where do I pee in Silo? Do I just urinate off the side of the Frigate? Razz

I know, wrong sub-forum, but where do the employees go to relieve themselves in the Lucerne Tower in PD? That little room that contains the Laptop gun would make a nice place to put a mirror, sink and toilet.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:

Worst I could think of it the datadyne gards. They have to pee before or after work...or go down 50 floors and go to the next building. (or do it against the art deco walls).

Trevor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2016 10:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dont worry, the toilets in Lucerne Tower are on the first floor.

The only problem is the elevator doesnt stop there so you have to jump off.
In a similar vain, if a fire broke out you have to jump out the window unless your lucky enough to be on the top 3 floors where you can use the stairs to the helipad and hope a rescue team come.

Trev

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: