ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Expendables style Automatic Shotgun in GE?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
klobb
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 12:58 pm    Post subject: Expendables style Automatic Shotgun in GE? Reply with quote Back to top

I watched The Expendables the other day and after watching the scene at the end with Terry Crews blasting guards with an AS, I started making a GE version of it. My only major concern is that it could possibly be too wild for multiplayer. It has it's normal power, but rapid fires 50 shots in about 10 seconds with penetration set so it shoots through roughly 4 guards in a line.
Opinions?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The RC-P90 is already a deadly addition to multiplayer, so this shouldn't be too big a stretch. But you could exclude it from multi. Not all guns were included in the original game's multiplayer, after all.

klobb
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's pretty fun when you play through Train or Cradle with it. Although playing statue AGAINST guards with the gun is a nightmare. I'm working on a counterpart for the AS too, taking the normal shotgun and making it single shot with slugs, but it keeps spread firing. I'll have to try more settings until something works.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You could alter textures and / or colours of the weapon to give it a different look, as well. So it feels less like a "hack", and more like something new. For the other shotgun, you could set the accuracy to 1.0, which would prevent the scatter from occuring.

klobb
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2016 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I never thought about setting the accuracy like that. I'll try it out. New textures would be a huge plus. If I could replace the whole model it would be even better. I've been having trouble making the farsight model load. I've been testing importing models with it.
Because imps have ear wax and cats have lips.
sho is whatever it wants to be.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: