ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Runway 00 Agent Massacre

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:10 pm    Post subject: Runway 00 Agent Massacre Reply with quote Back to top

I haven't seen anything like this before, so I'm thinking about having a contest where we see how many kills one can get on Runway 00 Agent while still beating the mission on console without cheats. It would give a nice contrast to something like The Elite where they just constantly play for slightly better times. Of course, Runway 00 has unlimited guards, so one could go on and on. It can make for interesting strategy as well: Where to shoot from, whether or not to move around, how to budget ammo (especially KF7), dealing with officers vs. regular guards, using the tank, etc. are all factors to consider.

Alas, I haven't got a decent score worth mentioning yet, but I've found that once you get enough KF7 ammo it's not too hard to get on a roll. If anyone gets a good score, let us know below!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 11:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This sounds awesome - and love the topic title too!

A great place to stage a battle is around where the tank sits. As an interesting point you can also throw nades over the metal door and they actually explode. When I say metal door, my memory is a little hazy but you can almost see though to an area that you cannot get to through a sort of crack in the rocks and where there is a metal barrier type thing to mark the edge of the map, if you like.

Anyway great area for a huge battle

clowns789
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2016 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the good word! I'll have to try that and see if I can get a decent kill count.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let me know how you get on. Give me some stats too. I always like seeing the number of head, limb and body shots I get. Also, "other" body parts. I suspect these are things like shots to the ass, balls, ears, noses, shoulders, necks, feet.
Ouch, those massacres can be bloody........!

edit; I typed the word c-o-c-k before the word balls and when I posted it, it changed it to "rooster"!!!!!!!! Removed by yours truly in the end.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You would have to test which is which in the stats, but the breakdown of human body parts is:

Head / Neck
Torso
Groin / Butt / Hips
Foot
Lower Leg
Upper Leg
Hand
Lower Arm
Upper Arm

I believe a neck shot counts as a head shot, and should also deal max damage.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2016 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the breakdown. Is that in the coding?

zoinkity

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's the model breakdown.
Actual damage lists "other" as hands, feet, guns, hats.

thenoisydrum
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, I see.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That makes sense. Body would likely be torso and the more "personal" areas.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: