ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

objective Issue

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 4:16 pm    Post subject: objective Issue Reply with quote Back to top

I know why this happens but i have an objective on guard. If killed objective complete. Since he spawns later in the level. The game thinks of him being dead already thus automatic objective complete. My quesion is if there is way to prevent this some way by action block or if I must change the idea and scrap it for another?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It sounds like you need to add some additional logic, before checking if guard killed. Such as, check an objective bitflag, if true, and keep looping until it's true (when guard is spawned and ready), then start checking if guard killed perhaps.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 10:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Assign him a special ID and then check when that ID is killed in the block. Then objective complete bit if so. I just had to figure something similar for the mission I'm working on.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: