ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

[MULTIPLAYER] [BK TO GE] Banjo Kazooie
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MC TC
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hi everyone! yesterday i found this website by chance and i was pretty impressed of what is possible with goldeneye nowadays. i already tried some of these perfect dark mods and they work just fine. but for some strange reason this banjo kazooie maps don't. everything is black there (except ammo, weapons and players). what do i wrong? do i have to do something that i don't have to with other mods to make this thing work? i would really, really like to check these maps out!

i hope someone of you can help me with this...

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bet I know what the problem is. We've had similar issues with custom made maps from Hammer. Are you using one of Rice's Video Plugins? I just tested the BK maps with one, and experienced the same black background you've described. I suggest downloading Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6, if you don't have it, and using that instead. Here's the link...

http://www.goldeneyeonline.com/downloads/Graphic_Plugins.ZIP

Simply save the file, unzip the contents, and place them in your emulator's plugin folder. Then just set it to use Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6 within your settings window. That should clear up the problem. Thanks for pointing this out. Smile

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

MC TC
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yepp thats it. the rice plugin caused the problem and it works perfect with the new one. thank you so much wreck!

the mod is awesome! i like the cellar map most, but the other two maps are great too.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 3:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What... an update???

I spent some time fixing up minor issues on the three levels, trying to get it to load up better on console. It still has troubles, and doesn't seem to like three or more players. SubDrag uploaded the new patch, which is noted v1.1. Read the revisions notes for more info.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2016 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

WOW ! It crashed first shot but after that I loaded the three levels one after another in a row thrice three times crash-free !! Much stabler !!!

I JUST noticed the banner in Furnace LOL "Cyberen's Foolish Fun"

Cheers much !!!!

Also , the framerate in Cellar is pretty abysmal , is overclocking still not a thing ? Side-effects not worth it ..?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Obligatory "I wish these levels were made for Perfect Dark, so I could play them against the sims" remark time, in case SubDrag, Cyberen, or anyone else is inclined to PD-ise the levels.

Go on, you know you want to!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Objectives: Complete All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: