ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

5 years later

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:21 pm    Post subject: 5 years later Reply with quote Back to top

And I'm still amazed I have the same forum password. That can't be safe.

It's been a long time since I last visited (I wasn't legally allowed to drink back then ffs) but I recently found out about the AWESOME AF MOUSE HACK (why nobody told me about this earlier I'll never know) so I decided to see if this place was still around. I mean, holy balls I registered on here when i got my first computer. Which was still running '98.

So who's still around? Sub and Wreck still modding? BMW still the best at Gamesharking? GERage doing the best Hammer stuff? Any new blood?

Has goldfinger 64 got a new screenie c;

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's a familiar name. Welcome back!

Some of us are still regulars around here, others pop in from time to time, and many have moved on to different things. There's still some great projects on the go, and newer members who have joined that have helped push the boundaries of what's possible. The Goldfinger 64 project has been in the works for a while, and GoldenEye X should be getting another release fairly soon. Just browse the forums and you'll see, that even though the community remains small, there is a lot of passion and dedication among our members. Smile

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm surprised you remember me, but it's awesome to know I left some kind of impression despite never having any coding skills.

It's great to know both mods are still going. I'll be sure to play them. I'm replaying GE for the first time in years for my Youtube and I'm having more fun than I expected. (Even though stuff like this happens...) I'm hoping to run it with a few major game mods now. New levels and such.

Did we ever get the original AK model ported in so it doesn't look like a combined pencil/duracell battery?[/url]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Non-Gaming Talk All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: