ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

deactivating and activating computer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rey

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2016 5:46 pm    Post subject: deactivating and activating computer Reply with quote Back to top

Hey everyone. I wanted to see if I can get some help on this. I'm trying to make so that a computer console in inactive as soon as the level starts. Later to activate it. Activating isn't the problem. I know how to get that to happen. Although I'm having trouble creating a block that has it start inactive. I can't recall a rare instance if this is used/done so I turn here for help.
Any suggestions Question

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:19 am    Post subject: Re: deactivating and activating computer Reply with quote Back to top

I think you just want to use actions to do what you need. Such as the action to check if object not activated. When you want it active, you would after it is checked and is activated (not - not activated), check that the bitflag is set, and then only do it when that is so.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If the console has a screen, you should set it off (black) to begin with, then turn it to another colour when it's powered on.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: