ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Goldeneye X Co-Op Mode Characters?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheMaskedMutant
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:13 am    Post subject: Goldeneye X Co-Op Mode Characters? Reply with quote Back to top

i was kinda curious what Sims would join Bond in the Cooperative Operative Gamemode

i could imagine
Treveylan in Dam/Facility/Runway
Valentin in Statue & Streets/Depot/Train
Dimitri in Archives/Streets
Nataylia in Jungle
Maybe Classic Bonds in Aztec & Egyptain

Any other ideas?

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I find your selection of companion characters very good for each TheMaskedMutant mission. I do not know what role the different comrades can play in each of the missions. The companions you have chosen are all from the movie Goldeneye, there may be missing comrades for missions such as the Silo that does not appear in the movie. I do not know if the partners would start in areas totally different than the beginning of the Bond levels. For example I do not know if it's a good idea at the Facility level that Bond starts where ever, and Trevelyan starts in the bottling room doing surveillance functions while waiting for Bond to arrive. Also has to think about how it can affect in the gameplay the beginning of a companion in an area different from the beginning of Bond, because the companero may be able to unlock for example closed doors and that need to be opened with a key, could also end with The remaining enemies that are in the middle or the end of the level. In Bunker II Bond's partner may be Natalia and both have to escape from their cells. On the other hand I think that each level should be configured with infinite guards to increase even more the difficulty, and still more in this game mode.

I could also start in a normal way at the beginning of the level, the partner along with Bond, who I think is as PD does, and this way some complications would be avoided. I also think it can influence the weapon with which a Bond partner begins In each level.

TheMaskedMutant
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Cool Thanks Smile but yeah its difficult

Well i figured maybe Treveylan can spawn in the store room near the stairs of the facility bathroom (Where Bond meets him in the movie) or you could have Dr Doak in Runway (We never saw how he escaped)

Nataylia yeah could be with Bond in Bunker 2 maybe perhaps Boris in Bunker 1? nah wouldnt make much sense

Silo...i was thinking why not have either Dr Doak
Surface hmm

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You can't pick and choose your coop partner on a per mission basis. If your coop partner is human, they automatically wear the same clothing as the first player (Joanna Dark or James Bond). You can only choose their head, which is used every time for them. Your Simulant buddy is chosen from the cheats list. The default is Velvet Dark, who wears the female combat suit.

And besides, mission vital characters (Trevelyan, Mishkin, Valentin, Natalya, etc) must remain as computer controlled objective related characters. It would alter the way missions play out, and require a great deal of changes to action blocks and objectives.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
and require a great deal of changes to action blocks and objectives.

Yeah, do this !
I'll support mentally lol

Just kidding...

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What about the other Bonds being the other co-op characters? Player 2 is Connery, 3 is Moore and 4 is Dalton?
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 9:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It only supports 2-Player coop / counter-op. And for good reason, as the frame rate would suffer tremendously.

TheMaskedMutant
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2017 3:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="connery as bond"]What about the other Bonds being the other co-op characters? Player 2 is Connery, 3 is Moore and 4 is Dalton?[/quote]

That would be quite cool Smile having the bonds as possible teammates
though yeah i guess only one could be used at a time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: