ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah when Goldeneye X will be finished, I would love someone to find and tell us how to enable disarm again. I'm not sure for GE:X itself, but I sure want it for my own maps using GE:X as base rom.

Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kerr and AL64, you may or may not remember that disarm was disabled because the winning majority kept having complaints with it:
* Screen goes blurry - well duh...
* Screen stays blurry after death - Rare couldnt fix this and made the choice to release the feature as was, I agree
* Bond wouldnt/doesnt use this - Well... without a movie refrence its hard to disproove
* Sims ALWAYS use it - well, yes, I do too. If Im disarmed I want you to be too, why wouldnt I? It helps level the field
* Why would punching someone disarm them - why not? People seem to drop their guns for much less in movies

Anyway, it was put to a vote and "we" lost.

AL64 I have already tried some things with no success. There is more to it than simply assigning the disarm function to the secondary slot of unarmed.

Trev

Conquerallmusic
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:56 am    Post subject: Bugs and Suggestions UPDATE 1 Reply with quote Back to top

Hey All,

Spent some time sitting in front of the old TV on the weekend. Here is an update of bugs and glitches that I found. I am happy some other users have found the same ones, like the stairs in Control and the Cave in the jungle.

Downloaded a patched .z64 of Goldeneye X 5e and I am running it through my Everdrive 64 V2. All missions are being played on Agent.

The update is amazing and I want to help contribute to the project. So, I spent some time running around solo levels, checking things out. I found a few glitches and I wanted to report them.

This is not to detract from the great work that the team has done over the years. But I figure having people tell them where the bugs are, makes it easier to fix than having to track them down all on their lonesome. So here is what I have found thus far.

Bugs and Glitches-

[b]Menus-

-Antenna Cradle appears under "extra missions", not the normal numbered campaigns.

-When pressing start to get to the Goldeneye X screen right before the game loads, there is a green flash that occurs as it transitions from the Nintendo logo to Goldeneye X

Solo Missions:[/b]

Facility-

-When I shoot the gas tanks they rupture, but there is no gas hissing noise. However, the room does green up pretty quick and you start to lose health.

-Music only starts after pressing pause.

-When the level starts, if you walk forward and stand up in the only other spot you can stand, there is no ceiling or vent. Just black.

-When you drop out of the vent into the first stall, if you turn 45 degrees approximately, left or right, you can open the stall doors on either side of the stall you are currently in. Happens in all stalls.

-you can get stuck behind stall doors that swing outward against the bathroom walls

-If you shoot out all the lights in the bathroom, light still comes from the vent openings.

-A lot of the bigger objects such as tables and desk chairs don't seem to explode (not that they should), but the destroyed version appears with no sound and are missing pieces.

-Sound delay on shattering objects such as beakers, test tubes and flasks. Sometimes the sound of them shattering coincides with the shot. Other times it is delayed and doesn't sound like the correct audio file

-There is no texture to the ceiling in the central corridor when you come out of the bathroom vestibule

-When you shoot the hallway bulletin boards, sometimes you see bullet holes in the wood. Certain documents on the bulletin board show metal bullet holes when shot at with the PP7.

-Shooting the crate where the armor is downstairs, after coming out of the bathroom, destroys objects in the room where the door to the locker room can be unlocked.

-Metal sliding doors. If you are directly pressed up against a metal sling door and you hit the open button, the door will not cycle open until you stand back. Conversely, other metal doors will open when you are pressed against them, but if you cycle it closed, the door gets stuck and won't shut until you back away.

-In the hallway that links the front of the facility to the back zone, if you are coming from the front, moving towards the backzone, the door on the left opens in to a bottling room. The tanks don't really have any color or texture on the bottom. Could be something missing or a lighting issue maybe.

-In the hallway that links the front of the facility to the back zone, if you are coming from the front, moving towards the backzone, the door on the right opens into another room with tanks. The rafters on the ceiling, the supports for the raised platform on the left side of the room, and a section of the railing right there the stairs come up to the platform, are missing color and texture. If you are standing on the correct spot on the stairs coming up, and you look at the railing that is missing texture, you can see the railing behind it, through it.

-If you shoot out the light in the room at the end of the hallway before entering that backzone, the room still stays somewhat lit.

-In the backzone, if you go to the door on your right (the air lock with the lights above the door). The lights do not change color when the door is cycled open or closed.

-In the backzone, if you go to the door on your left that takes you up the stairs to the labs, you cannot duck and get under that stair case. Seems like you could fit, but you can't wedge yourself in there.

-Sometimes when facing tables, the legs glitch out and disappear. Not sure if it is a perspective issue or texture issue.

-Same shattering noise delay issue when shooting objects in backzone labs.

-Before you enter the bottling room where you place the mines on the tanks, there is an observation room to the left. You cannot get completely around the table closest to the door. There is a support in the wall that prevents a full 360.

-If you enter the bottling room, and proceed up the stairs on the opposite side and stand in the fenced-in area looking across the room at the windows of the aforementioned observation room, the windows appear in front of the fencing, rather than behind it.

-There is also no color or texture on the supports that the fencing is attached too. Not sure if this is lighting or texture issue.

-There is no texture on the right side of the staircase on the opposite side of the bottling room from where you enter.

-The big pipe on the main bottling room ceiling has no color or texture.

Runway-

-Music only starts after pressing pause.

-shooting the barrles along the right wall when you start causes them to blow up, and the remmenats fall through the floor.

-The office where you get the plane key in Agent is very dark in the back corner where the computer and the enemies normally are. Not sure if this is lighting or texture.

-If you shoot the filing cabinets in sequence in the plane key office, it only produces two explosions. 1 single explosion destroys one cabinet, the other explosion destroys two.

-The motorcycle makes a strange pulsing noise (more like the hover bike from PD). The shadow underneath it is a perfect gray circle which does not match the bike profile.

-Even if the plane hasn't been shot, it still looks like a model of it after it has been damaged (darker and scorched looking).

Surface 1-

-Music only starts after pressing pause

-When you go to the fenced in compound to the left of the satellite dish, the fencing flashes green/blue in some sections if you are standing on the ridge looking across the path into the compound (could be the trees in behind and not the fence flickering)

-If you stand at the opening in the fences threshold (walking into the compound, looking at the cabin to the left, if you land on the right spot, everything in the compound disappears and you are left looking at a big blue hole surround by snow and trees.

-Ladders leading up to observation towers are behind the support structure, not in front. They still function but they are inside the towers, not on the outside.

-There are not textures on the inside railings of the observation towers. They appear black.

-Any where where several paths converge in the snow, the central part of the paths converging is a very visible gray geometric pattern. The closer you move to the intersecting paths, the less visible it becomes and blends in with the surrounding ground texture.

-This one is a doozy. Go get the grenade launcher and rounds in the first cabin that normally has those items. Circle back to the first cabin you come two in the level, the one with the fuel barrels in front of it. There is a drift of snow that is roof height to the left of the door. If you attempt to run off this drift and on to the roof of the cabin, you fall through it, out of the level, to your death. This one really caught me by surprise.

-There is what appears to be a space observatory before you get to the satellite complex. If you walk into the back of the stair case leading up to the roof, you go through the stairs and wind up standing on them.

-If you fall through the opening on the aforementioned observatory's roof, you can land on top the barrels below. Doesn't hurt anything, but might not be a good spot to put them.

-When entering the cabin at the rear of the compound from where you enter. when you open the door and look through the back square window, if you are standing outside you can see the background through the window, as soon as you enter the builiding, the window goes black. This might affect other cabins as well.

-If you approach the back of the staircase inside the satellite complex, you clip through them and wind up standing on them.

-parts of the radar dish's mounting assembly lack color and texture (the base of the dish)

-This might be an obvious one, but if you drop into the vent shaft for the bunker, you can land A-OK. If you move forward or backward on that catwalk, you fall through and die. Probably because there is no escape from that shaft, and also, the level normally ends as soon as you jump down the hole.

Bunker 1-

-If you go to your right when after taking out the wall alarm and the video camera outside the door, and proceed down the steps into the unfinished hallway where the armor normally is and you walk to the back wall, you can get stuck. Ducking down frees you from this trap.

-At the beginning of the level when you are in the vent tower on the catwalk, if you look to your right and shoot out the light on the wall, the vent texture on that same wall flickers and goes all glitchy

-Can't shoot out the red light to the left in the vent tower at the beginning of the level

-Cannot shoot out lights in the hallways (the banks of lights on either side of the ceiling. The spark and short out when you shoot them, but they stay lit.

-Server room seems awfully dark. Lighting could be improved by the servers.

-Computer desk legs disappear when standing in front of a desk and strafe side to side, you will see one of the legs slowly fade to nothing.

-Red emergency light above glass exit doors from the control room is a 1-D object. Looks like a sticker, rather than an object.

-Both stair railings in the control room are not properly affixed to the wall, the top banister connects to the walls, but the rungs and rails do not.

Surface II-

-Ladders are inside watch tower support structures. The should be on the outside.

-textures missing from inside watchtower railings.

-shading issues where snow path intersections occur. As you approach these intersections, you can see a gray or black shaded area that disappears the closer you get to the intersection.

-Can walk through the back of the stair case in the satellite station and appear on top of them.

-if you get to the second floor of the satellite station and look at the metal catwalk outside, the triangular braces that hold them up show right through the grating. Not sure if this is how it normally looks or if there is a layering issue.

-If you are on the roof of the satellite station and you take a running start towards the stairs down, and aim for the left-hand railing, you can hop and land on the railing at the first landing.

-Can walk through the back of the exterior stairs on the observatory building.

-Missing textures on interior railing around the roof of the observatory.

-Stand on the bank opposite the fenced in compound and start walking towards the fence. Sections of the fence flicker green. If you get right up against the fence and walk around, small parts of the fence disappear all together.

-If you look at the left most cabin in the compound and walk slowly through the opening in the fence, the whole compound disappears (same problem as in Surface 1).

-If you climb the vent tower to enter the bunker, you still hear snow crunching sounds instead of feet on metal rungs sounds.

-Vent shaft is still open. This should be closed over since you enter the bunker by the helicopter pad.

Bunker II-

-Any objects you pick up are not specified, just says "picked up something".

-Servers in server room still look too dark. Must be a lighting issue.

-If you stand by one of the support columns in the control room and look at the TVs on the ceiling and slowly walk back, the screens all of the sudden just go black.

-Back of the computer terminals in the control room are too dark (either lighting or texture issue)

-Light above the glass exit doors out of the control room is still a 1-D sticker, not a 3-D light.

-GAME BREAKER. If you try to open the glass exit doors to leave the control room, the game freezes and needs to be reset.

Statue-

-Level is still under construction. Most objects and boundaries you can walk through and fall through and die. This is a new addition to this version. I won't report bugs at this time, unless someone wants to know every place you can fall out of the map. Looks great though.

Archives-

-No window panes or glass in room at the beginning of the level.

-Once you leave that first room and look to your left in the hallway, you can see that the window is there with panes, but there is no brick background, just white behind the window.

-Leave the room that you start the level in, walk across the hallway into the storage room/ firing squad room. Walk to the back. There is a box near the back wall that is in the wall partially. Crate is to the right of the opening into the back hallway.

-All upstairs glass office cubicles are missing exterior window panes.

-Can walk through the backs of some staircases. Sometimes you wind up walking through to stand on top of them. Other times you get stuck part of the way through and you can see through the staircase.

-The room where Natalya is normally held, the frame that holds the fan in the ceiling goes transparent and you can see the grate above, through it.

-Can't see inside the building once you break the window and jump out and look back in.

Streets-

-This is a new level for this version of GEX 5e. There are lots of places where you fall out of the map or clip through objects. I will wait till a more stable version is available before testing.

Train Depot-

-Armor at the back of one of Warehouses is placed partially in a wall.

-No glass windows in the Warehouse before getting to the train

-No texture or color on the underside of the stair case in the first half of the warehouse before boarding the train.

-Can walk through the backs of stairs and wind up on top of them in that last warehouse before the train

-When you open the metal door at the top of the stairs to walk into the loading bay before getting on the train, the door opens but goes through the metal grating on the floor. If you stand by this door, and press open repeatedly, sometimes it says that it is locked, even though it clearly opens.

-If you open any of the garage doors, you hear the sound of them opening. If you turn around and walk away and come back as they shut, they make no noise.

-When enter the train, the panel on the opposite side from where you enter starts to flicker if you are looking at it.

Train-

-The passenger berths further down the train, doors appear the right size when you look at them from the hallway. If you go into the berths and shut the door, part of the handle disappears into the door frame.

-The hatch is open leading out onto the tracks, but all the metal tabs that normally hold it are present.

-If you walk straight ahead after exiting the train, you go through the wall and fall out of the level.

Jungle-

- Can walk through and fall through the airplane.

-at the first guard tower you can climb the later from the backside. If you do it this way, you will clip through the platform and appear on top, even though climbing up the back, that floor would prevent you from getting on the platform

-Trying to enter the cave from either side close the walls, can make you fall through the map and die

-If you get to the last chamber in the cave, the one with the hallway to the elevator, there is a wooden crate stacked on top of another. If you sand by this, and look left or right and move around slowly, a major section of the cave disappears to reveal green background.

Control-

-When you get to the main control room where Natalya normally hacks the satellite, there is a set of stairs at the rear of the room that allows you to move between all 3 floors. I can get up these stairs no problem, but when you try to go down the stairs from the 2nd level to the first, you wind up on the set of stairs above you (between the 2nd and 3rd floor). The only way to go down the stairs to the bottom level is to duck down before you proceed forward from level 2 to level 1.

Caverns-

-if you can get behind any of the staircases and walk forward into the back of them, you wind up on the stairs.

Cradle

- Mostly texture issues as you run from the towers towards the antenna. Various artifacts of the cradle support structure showing through the structures in the foreground. Almost like a blue ghost image of what is in the background.

-The final part of the level, you can climb up the back side of the ladder. Because you are pressing forward on the joystick to climb, when you get to the top, you clip through the floor and fall down the opening in the floor again. You can also land on the ladder at any point as you are falling down.

Multiplayer Bugs and Glitches:

-Colors of the sim team versus the human team do not match. Meaning, if I am playing with another person on a team against sims, the sims on player one's screen are all yellow. If player two is looking at the sims, both the sims and player one appear blue. This can get a little confusing during matches as player one blends in with the sims.

These are all very minor issues. And my suggestions are just that, suggestions. Please let me know if I need to clarify anything. I also understand that ROM hacking is not an easy task and that for everything you add, something has to be pulled out. I will continue to hunt down anomalies within the game.

Suggestions:

1- Selectable colors in sim and team matches (set your team color and the color of the opposing team). This could be a bunch of colors or the tried and true red and blue.

2- More than 5 shots from the automatic shotgun or a quicker reload of some kind. I find it to be less than stellar against any other gun, especially if your opponent has armor.

3- PP7 (unsilenced) 2nd function could enable the silencer. I don't know why, but it would be cool.

4- It would be nice to here that satisfying "thwack" sound when you shoot and hit an enemy. I know PD didn't really have that in lieu of the blood and the fact that enemies yell things, but it would certainly help with my accuracy being able to hear that noise.

5- Custom weapons for simulant matches. The "build your own" weapon selection is a wicked feature. It would be nice to use this in simulant matches.

6- Other weapons would also be cool in addition to standard Goldeneye fare. It would be nice to see a few PD weapons or TWINE weapons mixed in with the tried and true.

7- Standard Goldeneye Health. I am sure you can adjust the handicap settings to better approximate the health level you have in Goldeneye. It would be nice to see this as the default level of health. However, I am unsure if the team plans to keep that element of PD, or convert it to more Goldeneye style.

8- I am really getting used to the PD menus for setting up multiplayer matches. It would be cool to have the backgrounds (which are green or red) in more "Bond-ish" colors, similar to the colors used to display your health in the original (red, blue, green, orange, yellow).

Last edited by Conquerallmusic on Mon Jan 16, 2017 12:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trevor wrote:
Kerr and AL64, you may or may not remember that disarm was disabled because the winning majority kept having complaints with it:
* Screen goes blurry - well duh...
* Screen stays blurry after death - Rare couldnt fix this and made the choice to release the feature as was, I agree
* Bond wouldnt/doesnt use this - Well... without a movie refrence its hard to disproove
* Sims ALWAYS use it - well, yes, I do too. If Im disarmed I want you to be too, why wouldnt I? It helps level the field
* Why would punching someone disarm them - why not? People seem to drop their guns for much less in movies

Anyway, it was put to a vote and "we" lost.

I don't think I remember a vote, but fair enough (my memory is bad!). And of course, it's up to Wreck and co. what they include in their project. I was just saying that if they did re-introduce the disarm function, then I for one wouldn't complain.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some issues with the Seeker model here.
Turns out when you play VR with 2 players (and possibly more) the model itself is buggy and shows the Rudolph gun model and a clip from one of the machine guns.
And for some reason the Seeker is using the PD crosshairs instead of the classic GE one like it should.

In the very beginning of Silo when giving out the title location of the level, afterwards a second description shows saying "Two years ago" is missing.

Also you cannot pickup the "circuit board" chips from the desk and monitors like in GE. On top of that, you cannot attain the "DAT" file from the scientist in the upper level.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I am away from home for a bit, and don't have very much time to respond to anyone. I appreciate the incoming bug reports and comments. I will try my best to cover as much as I can when I get back.

Quickly...

I am definitely not a fan of disarm. I feel like the Sims have a leg up on humans and can pull it off much easier. I end up losing my weapon a lot by some guy running past me.

Ah, I think the Seeker lo-poly weapon must be set to the file I replaced with the Rudolph. Easy fix. The cross hair was meant to be the other PD style, since it is a PD weapon, and the Targeted Rocket second function is better with it.

In Silo, you must be playing on Agent? The circuit boards and DAT tape should all be fine on higher difficulties, where Bond is instructed to get them.

Yes, the music will only start in the other missions when you pause, because it needs to be set in an action block within the mission setup file.

Streets VR buildings are props, and I guess the sentry gun won't stick to them, and likely for good reasons. It relies heavily on clipping tiles to see walls, and the object bounding box may throw that off.

If I missed you, I am low on time and will hopefully be back to normal in a couple more days.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think that much about VR when I talk about disarm but Solo mission.
I always loved to switch to disarm instead of reloading, rushing toward the enemy to disarm and pointing the gun to them. Razz

For sure, I'm with you thinking that the sims with it are very boring.
Quote:
AL64 I have already tried some things with no success. There is more to it than simply assigning the disarm function to the secondary slot of unarmed.

Yeah I did too ^^
Really would love to hear how it was disabled, in short words. I guess it didn't work to just disable simply.

PenumbraSix
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Loving this patch so far!
The Combat Simulator now really offers something refreshing when you are so used to Perfect Dark!

I've been playing out challenges for the most part; here are a couple of things I noticed :
Challenge 10 ; Team Score Limit is set to 5, where capping gives 2 points. Either make it 4 or 6?

Challenge 15 ; Can be pulled off supr easily by heading down the 1st floor interrogation room and physically blocking the door. Maybe another mode/arena would be best here.

Challenge 26 ; Unsure why, but hte Sims never actually fired the Silved PP7, only used it for it's Pistol Whip capacity. Might be something wrong with their perosnnalities if they have any? (Well we're of speaking about Jaws here Razz )

The spiral staircase in Complex Arena always displays as lower on the radar!

More might arrive later!
Sweet stuff so far, loving this, keep it up!

(I'm so in love with these new animations that I restrict mysefl to a Single Golden Gun whnever I have, loving it!!!)

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Granted I haven't played it myself yet but the Youtube footage looks amazing. I for one just have an issue with Bond talking to himself...saying things like "That doesn't give me much time". I just feel it's out of character and I'd way prefer just an informative text from M or Q or something (or even just keep it like the original, just an informative textbox). If you want Bond to talk, there's plenty of cutscenes for that (;

Hurry and finish tho before Nintendo gets pissy. It's looking amazing and will probably replace the normal GE for me, esp with coop.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Two more quick notes...

If something seems "off" in a level, check the original game. There may be many circumstances where you've been extra observant trying to spot potential errors / glitches, which you may have overlooked before. Such as objects in Bunker ii fading at a short distance, its screens going black, or the railings not being flush up against the walls.

I closely followed Rare's Challenges when making them for GE-X. I know sometimes the score total is an odd number, when the points you achieve is an even value. But hey, the PD Shotgun has nine shells and a double blast function, after all. Razz

Conquerallmusic
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:02 am    Post subject: Bug Follow up Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Wreck,

You are absolutely right. I think I got a little over excited and wanted to be the glitch assassin. I will check my bug list for GEX against my actual copy of Goldeneye for future reporting to avoid redundant or irrelevant items. As always, GEX is awesome. I am working through cradle and the extra missions right now. I should have an update to my previous lists within a week or so. Do you need people to go through Statue and Streets to hunt for bugs, or is it worth waiting for a future update before attempting that?

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Am I the only one who can't resist, in Silo, to stick plastique on scientist and then pistol whip them ?

You can fail the mission like that because they got killed by the explosion, and then the message about civilian casualities pop and you can hear the scientist dying Very Happy
I think it works even if the bodies disappeared, which happen almost everytime you use the camera.

And this morning I entered the elevator while the timer went 0 and died. But the cutscene did play. It was mission failed thought.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No problem, I am appreciative of everyone's efforts to help make the game as fun and free from issues as possible. Heck, some things I have only just noticed now in GoldenEye, since I keep a closer eye for potential errors here. Like the Bunker object draw distance is weird (mostly affecting secondary draws, on top draws, monitor screens, and broken objects. I think the one value needs increasing, but I don't want it to affect framerate. Hard to believe I never paid attention to it before.

Statue and Streets are very early, so don't bother wasting time on those just yet.

Hmm, I will have to see about the Silo ending. If the timer doesn't stop properly and kills you. Also to force the player to lose control, so they can't continue to wander.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget the "Two years ago" dialogue box in the beginning of Silo.
Support beams for Citadael.
Remember you said you fixed that floating conveyor belt piece from Facility? Well it's still there in the VR map.
Any updates on the instrument key and the bass instrument key fixes?

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Hmm, I will have to see about the Silo ending. If the timer doesn't stop properly and kills you. Also to force the player to lose control, so they can't continue to wander.

Honestly, I don't think it's really something that need a fix. It explode at zero, so you die and even entering elevator 3 seconds before the end should make you fail and die if you think about it. ^^

It's funny you talk about the things written on boxes that disappear when far. I never realised that on original Goldeneye oO and saw that maybe yesterday, not even before even thought I wander a lot in those solo levels

Last edited by AL64inthedark on Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 16 of 64

Jump to: