ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Alfredo Lamberra
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRKane

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree with EternallyAries! Doing anything with this stuff isn't a shake and bake solution by a long shot. Personally I'm really looking forward to it, and don't forget that sometimes even the smallest spin can have the biggest improvement to enjoyment and play Smile

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 6:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks guys! I really appreciate the support!
On a side note, ALL individual levels are now finished, but there are still a few steps to be taken.
I still need to tweak some things in some of the files, mainly to make things look nicer. (Doing the best I can to remove as many typos as possible, for example)
Then comes the hardest part: injecting, swapping and alternating stuff via the 21990 menu. And there's lots of stuff that needs to be different. Hah, it's like a complicated operation!
After that, it's only a matter of changing the textures via image tools. (I'm also still working on some new ones)
When that's done we generate the patch,
...and THEN we'll have a finished product Wink

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Small question:
Is it possible to edit the signatures, the 'Goldeneye 007' logo and the red 'suitable only for 1-4 persons' icon in the intro screen via 'image tools'? Or are all of those models that need a new obj. file if I want to change them? (I know the other stuff can be changed via text files, so that's OK, I'm just curious about the rest)

I've indicated what I'm talking about in the picture below:

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 5:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, you can. They're in the main window, Tools -> Extra Tools -> GE Tools. Rip Legal Screen images. Then Convert Legal Screen Color or BW. At the moment you need to insert it manually with a hex editor to address it rips to (image name). In the future, the editor will have it more integrated.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I'm afraid that means a 'nope' for me. I've never even used a hex editor before! It looks terribly complicated as well.
Maybe I'll fiddle with it in the distant future and add it as an update, but for now, I'll leave them in their original state, I guess. There's plenty of other stuff that WILL be different, so it shouldn't be too much of a disappointment Wink

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Something else though; I would like to know in detail (especially considering so much time has passed since I asked this for the first time) how to change the 'GoldenEye' logo in the intro screen, similar to what Monkeyface once did. (Example below.)
I think I already know that it is done via the model editor, but I haven't got a clue on what to do in that specific window. A new obj file needs to be imported I believe, but how do I do such thing?
Help would be greatly appreciated!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This ones trickier than usual, because once you convert the obj into place, it takes some manual changes to make it compatible on console.

But you basically export the existing one, model yours similar size, reimport, and then some manual changes to conform to what Rare did.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's been a while again, but I have great news!
I'm posting this from school, 'cause I still can't access the forum from computers at home (weirddd)
Anyways, what I'd like to say: The Alfredo Lamberra pack is as good as finished. I'm just busy with adding new textures right now, and making sure everything still works. I'll try to post some 'exciting' screenshots soon!
Thanks again for everyone who supported/helped me out in the past!
And as always, Be sure to stay tuned Smile

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here's some pics he asked me to post. I think this will be released very soon!

All the levels are reorganized and vastly different, I think this will be a fun pack!

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's looking fantastic! Very Happy

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if SilverEye can post right now (sometimes has weird access problems with the forum), but he's released it!

http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=299

20 all new setups in Rare's levels.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2015 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh my GOD

THIS is what I'm talkin about !!!! Fantastic work

Everything runs on console except Holodrum level unfortunately

Big question , what's up with the last level ..? Very awesome how Xenia just transforms to Natalya l0l but clueless what to do then

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've just discovered that this has been released (http://goldeneyevault.com/viewfile.php?id=299)! Thanks so much, Silvereye, I'm downloading it now.

SilverEye
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(Posting from school again)
Thank you guys, it has been great to finally complete my big project and I'm very happy to see most of you are excited and have good first impressions!
To answer Mistamontiel's question: After Kagome (Xenia) takes over Jill's body (Natalya), dialogue should continue, and after that, the final fight begins Wink

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:17 pm    Post subject: Very good history!! Reply with quote Back to top

SilverEye, your stories (game levels) are very good, deserve a movie ... apart I have been busy in a project of a new story of the game, to celebrate the 20th anniversary of GoldenEye 64, but in my story, the Main character is a villain, but then becomes the hero

SilverEye, tus historias (niveles del juego) son muy buenas, merece una pelicula..., aparte yo he estado ocupado en un proyecto de una nueva historia del juego, para celebrar el 20 aniversario de GoldenEye 64, pero en mi historia, el personaje principal es un villano, pero despues se convierte en el heroe Laughing Cool

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: