ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Scaramanga,Zorin, Dr. No, and Tee Hee in GoldenEye X?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Scaramanga,Zorin, Dr. No, and Tee Hee in GoldenEye X? Reply with quote Back to top

not a bad idea to add these villains in James Bond in GoldenEye X, right?

no serĂ­a mala idea agregar esos villanos de James Bond in GoldenEye X, verdad?

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I agree, it would be cool to have some of the more famous bad guys in GE:X especially Auric Goldfinger and Francisco Scaramanga. Unfortunately you have to keep in mind that they'd have to re-crate their faces for GE:X which takes a ton of work if even possible.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2017 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is true that, I would have to see some scene of their films and thus get a photo of their faces

es verdad eso, tendria que ver alguna escena de sus peliculas y asi conseguir una foto de sus rostros

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

TheMaskedMutant
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well with Goldfinger 64 being made maybe Goldfinger could make an
appearence and Mr Blonde from Perfect Dark could be in it as Rare
used Stamper from Tommorow Never Dies as the face

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tee Hee has a mechanical arm / hand, so that won't really work. Unless it is some gloved hand, but even a fake one could not possibly reload a weapon as well as a real one.

Rare kind of went for classic "henchmen" for GoldenEye, and not the main villains. Maybe that was because they were more recognizable, or maybe because people like Christopher Lee or Christopher Walken would have required royalties from the game sales. Certainly bigger actors in comparison, with very active careers at the time the game was released.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

A hand with a glove if appropriate, to give a touch of creativity to the game, since I have seen in the game that each character their hands are not different colors, so if you have a gloved hand, the game will have an original touch

una mano con guante si es conveniente, para dar un toque de creatividad al juego, ya que he visto en el juego que cada personaje sus manos no son de diferentes colores, asi que si tiene una mano con guante, el juego tendra un toque original

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:

Rare kind of went for classic "henchmen" for GoldenEye, and not the main villains. Maybe that was because they were more recognizable, or maybe because people like Christopher Lee or Christopher Walken would have required royalties from the game sales. Certainly bigger actors in comparison, with very active careers at the time the game was released.

I think it's Martin Hollis that said that they did mostly who they could find decent pictures from. They used magazines for them.... lol

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's actually not too surprising, especially back in the mid-to-late 90's. Even now it is difficult to get good reference materials of certain Bond villains. The promo shots are either black and white, have strange lighting, or are poor quality. Grabbing HD screen caps is sometimes the only way to go... If you can find an acceptable scene with them in it.

Trevor

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, screen caps all the way. Promo-shots are always using their "best" side of the face which is really anoying.

If you remember we do have one of those listed and if you read the Facemapping tutorial v2 I made you will see him featured.

Trev

Ryani
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Tee-Hee would've been awesome. It's a shame you can't deactivate reload animations just for the one character. So much work for one tiny thing,k if possible, though.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: