ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

What is your favourite N64 kart game?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Diddy Kong Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  

What is your favourite N64 kart game?
Diddy Kong Racing
36%
 36%  [ 7 ]
Lego Racer
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
Mario Kart 64
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Mickey's Speedway Racer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
South Park Rally
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other - there's another kart racer on the N64, which I prefer
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 19

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would be neat to include Super Mario Bros. 2 characters, and have it take place in Subcon (the dream world). Which means the boss would be Wart, rather than the standard Bowser we always get. Mario and friends need to save the world again, but this time on wheels. Could be called something like "Mario Kart 64: Dream Racer".

oldyz

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
It would be neat to include Super Mario Bros. 2 characters, and have it take place in Subcon (the dream world). Which means the boss would be Wart, rather than the standard Bowser we always get. Mario and friends need to save the world again, but this time on wheels. Could be called something like "Mario Kart 64: Dream Racer".

thought about that , too, but the world of MArio RPG includes shy guys and other Mario 2 things,

I do miss Wart, but i also miss Geno, and Mallow -

and to me - the best thing would be to combine this 2 forgotten Mario 'universes' into a single game to get the most out of the mod.

it would also be consistent in regards that Bowser is not a boss & needs to be your ally -

hmmmm-- now that i think about it K-Rool also needs to be there since Donkey & Diddy are present....

0llllo out....

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2016 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Since DKR had some flying bosses, that would be a great place to utilize Kamek (Magikoopa). Have him booting around on his broom. Be a fun race there. Depending on location and story, of course.

oldyz

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Surprised Smile Sad Crying or Very sad

flying bosses....

Star fox...

poverty, WAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa----

i miss to have adventures in the Lylat system.....

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2017 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Me gusta el juego LEGO RACERS, de ese juego conseguí mi personaje favorito: Johnny Thunder

I like the game LEGO RACERS, from that game got my favorite character: Johnny Thunder

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Diddy Kong Racing All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: