ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Alternate Control Ending...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 9:17 pm    Post subject: Alternate Control Ending... Reply with quote Back to top

In all these years, I don't think I ever noticed that there is another way to end the Control mission. If you tick Natalya off, by either destroying the computers or killing Boris, she runs into the beginning elevator. Well, that's obvious. But, if you follow her inside, the screen fades out and the level ends. Some of you may be well aware of this, but it is new to me. Only took about two decades for me to find out, hehe. Razz

Entropy Soldier
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

sounds incredible :)

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

lol this is new to me too. Never would have thought doing that.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wow, I didn't know that either!

Trevor

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hmm... intereting, no cut-scene though Sad

But it shows that we can have alt endings if you fail but still end up somewhere setting a precedent for GEX to follow Smile

Trev

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another interesting end cinema is Aztec. As far as I am aware, it is the only mission that will show the outro scene even if you have not completed all objectives (technically a mission failure). Now, it does test an objective value, but it doesn't check to make sure you uploaded the guidance. This may have been done on purpose, because the shuttle is still being launched regardless. Plus, it's pretty nifty to see happen.

Another bizarre thing in Control, is the overwhelming number of left-handed guards. Lefties are supposedly around 10% of the population, so seeing them as the dominant type is pretty strange. They must have put out an add or something in the classifieds section, "Looking for Lefties". Razz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: