ShootersForever.com Forum Index

Wii GoldenEye, GoldenEye N64, Nintendo 64, N64 Emulator, Xbox 360 Video Games
GoldenEye Cheats, Xbox 360, Wii GoldenEye, Nintendo 64, N64 Emulator, Video Game Forums

If Trump Were The President...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:19 pm    Post subject: If Trump Were The President... Reply with quote Back to top

Well, he may be in the real world once he's sworn in (life is stranger than fiction), but let's imagine what he may have said in Perfect Dark as the President there...

"I know more about the Skedar than the Maians do."

"We're going to build a wall along the Earth border to keep illegal aliens out, and we're going to get them to pay for it. They aren't sending us their best. They're sending us little grey men, shapeshifters, genocidal monsters, rapists... and some, I assume, are good creatures."

"That Cassandra de Vries... Such a nasty woman."

Regarding meeting with Maian ambassador...
"I'd better take some TicTacs, in case I start kissing them. I can't help myself."

"When you're a star, you can do whatever you want. Grab 'em by the tenticle. They let you do it."

Spyster

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha, got a good chuckle out of this.

oldyz
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Olllo here

LOL tenticle -

it would be interesting to hack the game under the Trump context -
the scene with the Trump clones ....
that is either nightmarish or Hillarious...

"Don't shoot me, shoot him, I am the most luxurious Trump of all this fake Trumps, shoot this crooked Trump, i mean , look at him, it is a flawed copy with no style, if i where the guy that contracted the Clone company to make this sub-par clones of me, i would not pay them, in fact i'm going to sue this clone company for copyright infringement, we have to go after them , this is probably a company in china.. -BANG-

on the other hand , i think the rom would have to be expanded to 3 times its size to fit all the new audio dialogue

Johnny Thunder
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure, but Joanna would not help escape the president of the Skedar and of Trent Easton

NEW GAME, NEW HISTORY, NEW VILLIAINS, enjoy

Ginez Silvo: The Adventures Continues

Ginez Silvo Return!

K.I.L.L.E.R. vs Vendetta: Expanded Edition

An Ultimate Edition of my first mod but now remastered

''You Petty Good''

''Rusty but Trusty''

"Silvo for Silver"

Never Gonna Give You Up

Here's Johnny!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: