ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEra Documentary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenEraDrew
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

graslu wrote:
Hey Drew, I'm Graslu00 from the videos.

I like the draft trailer but I also noticed some stuff with the footage that isn't from me, like the Dam intro where the camera first zooms into first person, you can see the sky not being properly rendered which is a sign of bad emulation. If you're going to include your own footage on it and it's emulated, make sure to avoid the graphical issues as those can be easily fixed, keep the same resolution through all of it, etc... Or else it won't look really good.

I don't mind my footage being used for the drafts. If you decide to record HD videos instead of the original 64's, I wouldn't mind if you decide to use mine either, as long as it's properly credited of course. I could offer to get some specific footage if you're interested too.

Wish you best of luck on the crowdfunding!

Hi Grasul00. Thanks for the tips and for the offer to help. High def footage is hard to come by and yours is the best out there. That's awesome if you don't mind, we will credit you and use your footage as we are quite time pressed as we are planning to launch the campaign next week.

I will credit you under the name Grasul00 unless you let us know otherwise.

Drew

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey GoldenEradrew, If you are going to broadcast the movie, please, I ask you, it does not allow inappropriate scenes, such as immoral, that if you can, remove those inappropriate scenes, you can do it? I am a decent person[/b]

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Thunder wrote:
Hey GoldenEradrew, If you are going to broadcast the movie, please, I ask you, it does not allow inappropriate scenes, such as immoral, that if you can, remove those inappropriate scenes, you can do it? I am a decent person[/b]

Pretty sure killings hundreds of guards is also immoral.

GoldenEraDrew
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Thunder wrote:

Hi Johhny Thunder. I can't imagine what immoral scenes would arise. The film I'm imaging would be pretty family friendly similar to the game and movie.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for responding, Drew. I am glad to hear you are open to expanding the content regarding all aspects of the game. Speed running is certainly another interesting topic. Those guys are very dedicated, and can do all sorts of crazy stuff. I will definitely be sending you a message soon with my ideas. I will also try my best to supply knowledge acquired over many, many years of hacking, and just being involved in online communities focused largely on the game.

Hehe, maybe Johnny Thunder isn't fond of the end credits makeout scene? Razz

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, it was just my opinion, good night

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

GoldenEraDrew wrote:
RE: The footage. You got me. For the proof of concept we have used snippet from Youtube and graslu00's footage was very high quality. We will be updating the trailer with our own footage.
Thanks for clearing that up I had suspected it was temp footage, and thanks for responding positively to my feedback - good luck with the project

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will have to be very attentive to this project GoldenEraDrew

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

TheMaskedMutant
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

[quote="Johnny Thunder"]Hey GoldenEradrew, If you are going to broadcast the movie, please, I ask you, it does not allow inappropriate scenes, such as immoral, that if you can, remove those inappropriate scenes, you can do it? I am a decent person[/b][/quote]

Goldeneye has a PG13 Rating
What immoral scenes are you talking about?

Trevor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Given his response, I think wreck must have been right with the "Make out scene" Razz

Trev

P.S. Oh wait... he isn't talking about the movie with Xenia attempting to kill bond with sex squeezing is he?

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly Trevor, that scene, because when I passed that scene, I turned off the TV to not see that scene.

I know of something interesting, the date of the video game is August 25, 1997, and that of the movie is December 15, 1995 (in my country), the same day and month as the next movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Match or not with the date of the movie?

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

GoldenEraDrew
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2017 6:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Johnny Thunder wrote:
Exactly Trevor, that scene, because when I passed that scene, I turned off the TV to not see that scene.

I know of something interesting, the date of the video game is August 25, 1997, and that of the movie is December 15, 1995 (in my country), the same day and month as the next movie Star Wars: The Last Jedi, Match or not with the date of the movie?

Don't worry Johnny, I don't imagine we will be using that scene. Not sure how it relates to the game or the passion us Goldeneye lovers have for the game.

As for the release date well we are aiming to be in time for the 20th anniversary but it won't be easy!

Cheers
Drew

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 3:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sent you a PM, Drew. Smile

I always laugh at that part with Bond and Xenia. I never felt it was meant to be overly sexual, but more comedic. Hell, Famke Janssen supposedly broke or cracked a rib filming that scene.

Trevor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

haha yeah

Bond always gets "in bed" with a girl in every film, I'm surprised you can watch bond films, kill hundreds of guards yet cant watch the sauna scene. Razz

Trev

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well let's change the subject, let's talk about GoldenEye's curious data (from the movie and N64 game)

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: