ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEra Documentary
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoldenEraDrew
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:42 pm    Post subject: Campaign is live! Reply with quote Back to top

Check it out guys We are live! With this link you get access to a secret perk with a free t-shirt.

We need your help to climb this massive mountain in front of us!

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2068038/x/16304848?secret_perk_token=fd38c907

Thanks to Garssul00 for the use of the footage!

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Good luck guys, I can't wait to see this!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

You guys not able to receive PayPal contributions? I don't have any credit cards to shoot over something. Otherwise I would probably have gone for the secret perk.

I know my PM was a bit lengthy and perhaps not all of it might fit in with the main documentary (maybe in condensed form), but even as bonus content it might interest gamers. Hope to hear back from you sometime soon.

Oh, I had just wanted to point out the ending scene of Cradle is using a modified ROM, with a custom background for the level. It is normally a blue abyss, but the footage shown features land below. Nice for us in the GE modding community, but may confuse people watching. Graslu also has higher resolution text and ammo counters through emulation than the original game.

GoldenEraDrew
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 10:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
You guys not able to receive PayPal contributions? I don't have any credit cards to shoot over something. Otherwise I would probably have gone for the secret perk.

Sorry Wreck. Kickstarter and IndieGoGo both don't support Paypal. I think it's about customer support at the end of the day. Paypal's terms of service don't really work in the crowd funding world.

I read your message. Apologies for the delay. Will get back to you shortly. The launch really kept us busy

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I had looked up if IndieGoGo could accept PayPal, and it said that it needed to be setup for the project. Might be worth looking into, as not everyone has a credit card, but may have PayPal.

No prob, I can certainly understand you being busy.

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any updates? I just found out about this and am super excited Very Happy

Graslu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe it got cancelled since it didn't reach any goal. I'm not entirely sure if they continued work on it though, they didn't make any new post after they said they cancelled the campaign.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Graslu00
Discord: https://discord.gg/tksttVC

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

At the very least, I hope they will release the interviews that they did manage to record. It would be a shame to let any of that stuff go to waste.

K1lo
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh no Crying or Very sad

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: