ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I say we definitely make him as high quality as possible or at least as HQ as the other main cast.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's not forget that some of the "supporting" and "guest star" cast were lower poly. It really depends on how it looks on a body in game.

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2017 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys! Good to see the mod is still going strong. Can't wait to see how everything comes along for the next patch..Scarmanga looks great Trevor! Hope your move goes smoothly Wreck. Love the new shotgun animation Pavarini.. Very fluid. Catch y'all later. Cool

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 7:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Er, it turns out that Wreck is moving to a hidden base in a volcano, on an island in the Atlantic. He's been working on Goldeneye X for too long, and now he thinks he's one of the villains.

If it turns out that Goldeneye X contains malware that connects your N64 to the internet, and sends Wreck your bank details, then you'll know I'm right Shocked

Trevor

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

(lol) that means he is on Assentation Island, oh look, he has an airbase too

Trev

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kerr Avon wrote:
Er, it turns out that Wreck is moving to a hidden base in a volcano, on an island in the Atlantic. He's been working on Goldeneye X for too long, and now he thinks he's one of the villains.

If it turns out that Goldeneye X contains malware that connects your N64 to the internet, and sends Wreck your bank details, then you'll know I'm right Shocked

A base hidden in a Volcan I come to mind the movie '' You Only live Twice ''

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I needed to relocate to a safe and secure area, in the face of an impending nuclear war. Wink

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2017 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just make sure your bunker has a Nintendo 64 with an Everdrive to play GE:X. Lol Maybe you could mod the 64 to run off batteries.

Johnny Thunder
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2017 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ask, what levels would you miss adding lights?

Visit my youtube channel:
Johnny Thunder: The Revenger

Visit My discord:
Afterwards Studios

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any new updates on the next GoldenEye X update patch? I'd love to have the platinum gun in multi Smile
Also, anyone know any setting to get GoldenEye X to run on Surreal on a nodded XBox? I'm not having much luck. I think I made need to upgrade the ram chip on the Xbox from 64 mb to 128 mb

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Found out that Roger Moore passed away yesterday, what a loss. He was a good guy as a person and a great actor who became my favorite Bond out of the bunch.

It would be cool to do a mini-update for GE:X to include some of the things from the Roger Moore era movies such as a couple bad guys or maybe a few locations from the movies.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So, how goes development as of late?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2017 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

To be completely blunt... It doesn't. Razz
I have been busy with some other things, and the whole moving to a new place had thrown a kink into the works. Hopefully soon I can get back to it. Would be nice to have a release ready for the 20th anniversary, or sooner.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Don't forget to do all solo mission and add lots of things that improves them.
And do it fast. Kthxbye.

Pro-tip : If your place stink, next time put clothes pin on your nose instead of moving around.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I appreciate your honesty. Some devs I've known in the past would sugar coat it saying development was still going strong and that there was nothing to worry about, imagine the community's surprise when the dev then announced the project was cancelled a week later. Real life should always come first no matter what, you've got a good community that has your back and I'm sure no one will drop dead if progress is delayed for a bit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 37 of 64

Jump to: