ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Complex Mission - Released!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finaly did it on 00 Agent, but damn it was very hard.

I first opened the door and let the bay open. I insert the smart disk, run to the scientist, geot the gas and run to the start console. then i only had to wait the 30 second from the upper stage in this room ( where one of the door consoles are ).
Alec: Fate

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are a few different routes you can use, and the order of certain objectives can be done however the player prefers. I am sure people will try to find the best (quickest or safest) method of completing the mission. It will be interesting to see what strategies are thought of as more players download the patch for themselves.

I don't think there are any known bugs, yet. I do know the chemist can get temporarily confused if he is shot while running to the door lock control panel. I may see if something can be done there. Could add one more intro camera, possibly. Not sure if all the secrets have been discovered, either...

AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to patch the newer custom missions with Setup editor v 2.4? or am I just missing the latest mupen.ini file?

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've only been adding the multi missions to the mupen ini. Don't see why this wouldn't play ok in Mupen though. Any editor can patch xdelta, > 2.0 or something, or whenever was introduced.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
Not sure if all the secrets have been discovered, either...

There are secrets in it? O.o - Does it have something to do with the cubes? Maybe destroying them to get to the hidden part of complex that is blocked by something? ^^

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
AverageGamerStoner1
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 6:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
I've only been adding the multi missions to the mupen ini. Don't see why this wouldn't play ok in Mupen though. Any editor can patch xdelta, > 2.0 or something, or whenever was introduced.

Some reason it shows as unknown dump for me, probably has to do with my mupen64.ini.

Before I had GoldenEye X version 5d, and since replacing it with the ini that worked for the magnums only rom, seems that GoldenEye X and a few other custom roms are showing as unknown dump now.

Thanks for help & sorry for any noob questions or comments.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2017 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ha I found the secret Very Happy

But I could not get into the second one. Is there a third cube anywhere?

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2017 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Three is the magic number. Wink

I have begun early preparations for my next custom mission. Mainly planning, as well as certain architectural adjustments to change the flow of the level. It is another multiplayer map, which I hope will turn out well in single player with a new story giving it purpose. I won't say what map yet. Once I have something worth showing, I will share pics and info. I will be keeping it in the same base ROM as Complex, so players won't need to keep switching between them to enjoy the modified campaign.

DF Ank1
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 13, 2017 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

yeah great to hear that Very Happy

Kode-Z
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2017 2:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Amazing mission, Wreck!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2017 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, Kode-Z.

I have been doing some more work on the newest mission. Most of the architectural modifications are done, or are being planned. I want it to still very much be the same original multiplayer map you all know, but with a few twists and additional details. While you'll obviously be familiar with it, there is going to be adjustments to the various routes to keep you on your toes. I've stuck in some doors to get the setup rolling. Need to sort out the story and objectives, though I have a good enough idea of your starting point, the "final" area and your exit. Just have to fill in the blanks as I continue to work on it. I know it cuts into GE-X time, but I've already devoted so much to it over multiple years, that this is a nice diversion for me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: