ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

How does the GESE handle the rooms of a .obj file?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2017 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

See...I knew it is interesting. It is just something I thought to do for a meeting room, where I wanted to have the ceiling beeing one room.
The problem I saw very fast is that I needed lots of portal to make it visible in every room.

I remember last year I made a road with trees all around it for PD rom (it was 64x64 4IA), and I didn't care about portals at all for them, because I just wanted to check the scale of the road to begin with.
The trees, which were one room shouldn't have been visible from a single room, because no portals were done for it, yet it was displayed wherever I was. Strange. I must still have that rom at home. I'll investigate on that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Mapping and Modelling All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: