ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Gameshark War!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 2:24 pm    Post subject: Gameshark War! Reply with quote Back to top

Well, there's some humor in this.

I used a bunch of gameshark codes, which caused a giant war.

It takes place in Carrington Villa. A HUGE level, full of amazing possibilities.

I've been searching for so long as many gameshark codes to make a wild war.

Here's a picture of some.

The Bait.

That's me and another companion of mine. I'm the bait, we're the bait. We lure zombies to their demise. EasySim can't demise them. So here are more pictures to explain what's happening.

I like to carry my Custom Callisto sometimes.

The Zombies. Enemies. Idiots too. They are MeatSims.

As idiots, the easier to fell in the hands of our trap. But who makes the demise?

The Snipers. Don't think they are too far away and have such bad aim as that, they are DarkSims. They create the Zombie's doom. The Zombies have nothing over this evil plan.

And if they attack the DarkSims from behind, the DarkSims are ready and so are the trapped Laptop Guns I planted around my companions.

So obviously, we won at the end. It's our building. No one likes Zombies in their building.

Maybe you can post some images and stories of your Gameshark War too. Because Gameshark can do lots of cool stuffs.

PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have you had any problems with the level freezing up on you?Anytime i use the villa solo with 2player split screen and sims it freezes after a couple of minutes.What high rez enabler are you using?Or maybe too many sims causing mine to freeze?What do you think?

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It works fine to me. Are you sure you're using Carrington Villa in Multi? I'm not sure, ask Wreck or SubDrag.

john lennon
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

looks cool ,except theres no sky.

PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can you give me the code fo your "war" that your using.Like to try it out.Looks like it could be
interesting.

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

john lennon wrote:
looks cool ,except theres no sky.

It's a rom. DirectX can not make skies.

PerfectSim wrote:
Can you give me the code fo your "war" that your using.Like to try it out.Looks like it could be
interesting.

It's just a bunch of different types of codes.

Here's Carrington Villa:

http://www.goldeneyeforever.com/perfectdark/PDLM_VillaInMulti.htm

Choose one column. Rooftop OR Residence. I recommend Residence (Because it won't lag) and taking Lock door's code out to make snipers.

Here's the zombie code, replaces Joanna's head.

8107CF56 0398

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2006 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just want to mention that the custom Carrington Villa Combat Simulator maps were hacked out by Krijy, with placements in the Rooftop version done by SkedarLeader. Poor Krijy spent a great deal of time hacking Perfect Dark, compiling a very detailed FAQ about it. It never received the attention or respect that it deserved. Here's to Krijy, for opening so many doors in both GoldenEye & Perfect Dark. Very Happy

YOUTUBE | FACEBOOK | VAULT | MOD DB | RHDN

PerfectSim
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Your right Wreck,i recently got ahold of Krijy's perfect dark hacking guide.I cant begin to tell you how much it has helped me.Almost everything code i have started with came from it. PerfectSim says...THANK YOU KRIJY!!!!!!!!! PD4ever

cactus
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, he is a pretty great guy to make all of this.

Still, is he still here? Does he still communicate around? Or did he disappear mysteriously?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Carrington's Hacker Central All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: