ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

ED64 Troubleshooting

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:04 am    Post subject: ED64 Troubleshooting Reply with quote Back to top

I tried using my ED64 for the first time to play Goldfinger N64. So I bought an SD card. But it is like the SD card slot is broken in my ED64. It would not let me put my SD card in all the way into the side of the ED64. When I finally forced it in, it went too far into the ED64. I had to use a toothpick and I barely got it out. I don't think I used the wrong brand of SD card. Do you think it was just a falty cheap chinese ED64 knockoff?

I'm hesistant to buy a $250 real Everdrive 64. Sounds like price gouging. But I might if that is the only way to try Goldfinger N64.

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I bought my EverDrive 64 straight from Krizz. I think I paid something like $250. No complaints here, really.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

64drive is cheaper than $250 and in my opinion more convenient .. well the little footage of the Everdrive interface I've seen your rom list is in pages instead of one page

Can play your MP3s in it too

Marshall said Gameshark emulation some time but I don't know

MRKane

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Actually I got sent one to repair, it just won't read the SD card so I'm welcome to suggestions on how to fix that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Console Workshop All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: