ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Is Perfect Dark the most statistical shooter of all time?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trickle
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:33 am    Post subject: Is Perfect Dark the most statistical shooter of all time? Reply with quote Back to top

These are statistics from my profile I made back when I was 13 years old. I played the game almost religiously until I was about 15, then it became every once in a while. But even at the time, I couldn't think of a single shooter that gave you that much of a breakdown on what you have done in multiplayer. It was fun to go to my friends' houses with my player profile in my controller pak, I thought of it as going to a different server in real life haha. Just looking back on my screen now, a flood of memories come into my head, and it's tempting to play more just to further achieve what I have done.

So, this begs the question. Does anyone know of ANY shooter that has detailed statistics like this? I don't play too many new shooters, I typically play either Source mods or Quake Champions here and there.

Last edited by Trickle on Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:17 am; edited 1 time in total

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Can't see , Photobucket doesn't allow share without paying :\

Do Imgur , don't even need to reg

Trickle
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow, I didn't realize they started making people pay. Well alright, I signed up with Imgur and fixed the post!

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Haha for real , urgh such lovely scanlines

7k murks and 2k deaths !? You killer you !!!

Wow all in seven hours , ha I didn't even realize it records how much damage you've taken+dealt

Ya Rareware really went to town creating Perfect Dark , I don't think anything records so much stats perhaps not even BF2+BF2142

See if the PD counter can be broke !!!! Laughing

Trickle
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are you sure that's only hours? I thought it was days haha. I know I spent WAYYY more time playing PD Combat Simulator than 7 hours Razz

And thanks! I've had this same CRT TV since 98 or 99 Smile

I typically bust out the XRGB-mini on my HDTV though (my N64 is modded for RGB).

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Doh I figured that'd be a day counter !

I've got retrogamingcables SCART sync-on-luma for my PS1 but I rarely use it , I was thinking of the mighty Framemeister but the idea of simulating CRT irks me ={

Wished I'd kept my PC monitors , still take in TV CRTs any time I can though , I only just got S-Vid first time finally some months back and pretty snappy ! It was some no name cable but I made sure didn't have the accompanying composite plug !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: