ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye/Perfect Dark (2022/01/19)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's graphical stress, try using Jabo and see if it helps.

cristianomtd
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
It's graphical stress, try using Jabo and see if it helps.

Will try Jabo to play these levels, but you mean this is a normal thing?

I found it weird because watching Graslu's channel I see the same levels running smooth, and I guess he uses Glide final too. My rig isn't powerful as his, but should be enough...

Graslu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use GLideN64 for Goldfinger 64 as Glide64 has some issues with the water on it for some reason.

Your CPU should handle it fine, but what's your GPU?

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Graslu00
Discord: https://discord.gg/tksttVC

cristianomtd
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

RX470, guess it should be ok. What video plugin did you use to play those other mods, Graslu? Like Lamberra's mod, etc. As I said, I have the same "grass problem' in all of them...

Graslu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's weird, the RX 470 should run them fine, it used to be fine with me when I had the R9 280x.

I use Glide64 'Final' always on all my GE videos except for Goldfinger 64. I rarely have issues with it unless the level is poorly optimized. I should point out too that some levels in GF64 with Glide64 lags on my system but plays perfectly with GLideN64 final.

I recommend using it for GF64 because it runs better, you fix the water issue for it with the only downside of having no HD HUD pack.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Graslu00
Discord: https://discord.gg/tksttVC

nuker
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:21 am    Post subject: Stuttering after a while Reply with quote Back to top

Hi.

This solution works perfect for me, for the first 3-5 Min., but then the Game begins stuttering and the Emu stops responding, i really don't know why.
What can I do?

Thx!

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry this is happening, please tell me your PC specs and what OS you're using - thanks.

StrikerMan780
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Oct 12, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Trying to run Goldfinger 64 just hangs this for me...

EDIT: Grabbing the emulator again fixed it... must have been updated somewhat recently.

Fillerthefreak
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 1:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will there ever be the ability to disable head roll on GE? If that even is possible.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2017 3:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If someone locates the code responsible for it, yes

deuxsonic
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if I asked, but I have a couple questions about the crosshair hack:

1. If I apply this to the Goldeneye ROM, will this break anything else regarding the emulator, like the emulator not recognizing the game ROM or saves not working properly or anything like that?

2. Does the crosshair appear only when it should (while in-game and not every moment the emulator is running?)

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Using the patch by coockie will not break detection. Applying the hack over a pre-patched ROM will have zero effect. The only issue is it still appears while using the watch menu.

deuxsonic
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Using Lunar IPS to apply the IPS hack to the ROM causes 1964 to simply start up to a black screen. The same happens doing it manually with the hex edit instructions.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Have you regenerated the CRC using rn64crc? Is your rom non-byteswapped?

deuxsonic
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's an unaltered ROM as far as I know, goldeneye.z64, CRC32 of B6330846. There is no mention in the instructions for any additional steps beyond applying the hack so that's all I did.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 34 of 53

Jump to: