ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Airplane Scene

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2018 8:22 pm    Post subject: Airplane Scene Reply with quote Back to top

Now that I have more than a basic understanding of how the Blocks work. I'd like to try and have a scene with a plane taking off for something I'm working on. I checked Runway but that has many checks to Determine the Scene. I'd just like a Basic way of going about it. Then I'll add the checks and if's later.

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm just guessing off the top of my head here, but I think the bare bones way the plane takes off is through the action that sets its rotor to spin and another object-specific action that tells it to play the...animation... Huh? I'm looking at what's allegedly the vanilla setup, and it plays animation 01 twice in a row? That doesn't make immediate sense...

Well, if I were trying to figure this out myself, I'd use a throwaway ROM and dissect the setup until I find what I want. It looks like Runway Action Block 040D is what ultimately gets the plane flying, so I'd start there. Oh, and 1008 moves it to a preset and sets the Objective bit that 040D is waiting for.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's basically just, setting rotor, set the 2328 target of plane (kinda works..a little), and then play the animation 0001 for plane:
CD026C0000 Set Speed Aircraft Rotor (026C0000)
AB004C Set Current Guard's 2328 Value To Preset (Preset: 004C)
0A0001FFFFFFFF0410 Animation (Animation: Aim To Fire)

Then loop

Ami
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well I need a little more objectives before i can try this one out. I think i have an Idea of how it will work. I'll come back to this. There is something else that's pestering me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: