ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Box Label ect
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I still want to update the screenshots on the back to better represent the first release of the mod. I know GoldenEye has images from beta builds, but GF64 is showing alpha right now. I've also got the higher resolution version (300dpi) for a nicer quality print, which may be released once finished up.

O no if you do that I will have to print more boxes Shocked but in all seriousness if you ever do it I would love to get a copy Very Happy I would probably get a small batch printed so if you did want one I would be more than happy to post you one.

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Finally done and dusted =D

Thanks again to all involved in creating Goldfinger64. I really appreciate you sharing this with the world and all the hard work you have put in to it.

MRKane

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hot damn that looks good! I can't tell it apart from a proper release!

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It's really awesome to see it as a real product and not just the flat 2D art. The cart may possibly suit the sticker more if it were gold, but it still looks good on grey. Glad to see you got it all printed up and everything worked out! Very Happy

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Zilog wrote:
Finally done and dusted =D

Thanks again to all involved in creating Goldfinger64. I really appreciate you sharing this with the world and all the hard work you have put in to it.

This is great. How did you print the boxes ? I'm really impressed by how it looks.

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is hard to cut card cleanly so I asked DangerousGames to print it for me. They print, cut and glue it and are more than happy to take on custom jobs. The card is really good quality too. The only issue was the master image I downloaded from the Goldfinger 64 page on the Goldeneyevault is relatively low resolution so if you look closely you can tell it's not genuine. It's the same story for the game label who I asked StupidGeeks to print for me. He actually offered me a alternative high resolution label of his own design but I wished to stay true to the Goldfinger 64 teams official design. If they ever publish a high resolution master set I will definitely have more boxes and labels made up. Hopefully a manual some day too.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I could probably release the higher resolution cartridge label soon. It is most likely not going to see any changes. The labels made by other companies can be very well done, but they usually put the wrong product ID code on them. GF64 uses NGFE, and GE-X has NX7E. We made the decision to give them both unique IDs for recognition of the game and saves (as to not allow standard GoldenEye or Perfect Dark saves to be read). Other than that, it's the remade logo text that can be lacking on their part.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Goldfinger 64 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: