ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Setup Editor Feature Requests List/Bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

pavarini wrote:
0x7F055EA8: 24010020 - addiu $at, $r0, 0x0020

This is used to check if the command FB should gas or fade.

Interesting. In PD, I was unable to set the fade into secondary sky block for Egypt, but the gas does work mostly correctly. Just no gas sound plays, which can be added in another way. The instant switch functions fine. Maybe we can either make a custom action, or modify the existing one, so Egypt in GE-X will transition how it did originally.

I think Train and Aztec are the other two missions that switch to another sky, though that is instant and still supported in PD. I'm not counting the special cinema sky blocks used by Dam and Surface, and I am not sure if PD can use them. I haven't tested that.

Last edited by Wreck on Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2018 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The TAB mouselook bug is happening again. To test, load up a map (frigate for me) and turn on display full level. Then click the floor and quickly press TAB. It will freeze the entire window and you have to click the main window randomly to unfreeze the visual window.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I can't recreate that fly mode issue.

This version of editor will record mouse events to editorfolder\Temp\MouseEvents.xt

http://goldeneyevault.com/editor/runwaysetupeditormouseevents.exe

It restarts the file every time go into fly mode. I guess see if you get some event over and over and over again let me know what # you see.

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Every time I try to delete a guard from Villa, the Editor freezes up in an endless loop of CPU usage. This happens in both Visual and Object window. Duplicating a guard is fine, but deleting any causes the issue. I can delete the guards fine in the original version 3 Editor. However, loading the stage in beta with just 8 guards placed by me still freezes if I delete a guard. Perhaps it has something to do with the general object setup of Villa?

Edit: I can delete guards if I make level bare-bones, though.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry it's fixed. There was an action id check I added that they used in villa that I accidentally did wrong (inf loop). Fixed now.

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is it possible to add vertex matrix names for PD guns? I dont want to check each color to see if its correct.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I guess nobody figured them out heh. Do you have names?

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just went through that same issue when importing my MP5 today, funny Smile

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Looks a lot like the MP5K on the IMFDB Wiki site. Very cool. I just wonder how the shinier parts of the weapon will appear in game. One issue I had with the XBLA version was their guns almost appearing frost covered, due to the shine they put on them.

AL64inthedark
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'll tell once ingame, it's hard to know when you look at it in 3D modelers in HD.
I'd say it's not so great looking atm and it would benefit to add more tris in the round parts. But everything looks different on hardware with such low resolution and the good old bluriness.

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2018 8:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

About the Text Editor...if the Object Editor is open, trying to edit text or clicking the combobox on the Text Editor can cause a hang up long enough to cancel the drop-down and sometimes crash. It may be different depending on the size of the level, since it seems tame on GE, but rather horrendous on PD. I'm thinking the Object Editor is too hefty to be updating at that time... Is there a way to stop it from updating from the Text Editor so frequently?

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@Subdrag is it possible to use the goldeneye names? They were fine .

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm pretty sure the parts changed? PD every gun type had unique joints in thought.

pavarini
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Some stuff I found
Code:
Fade away timer (default 1.5 seconds)
7F02B790:
addiu $v0, $zero, 0x005A
addu $t7, $v0, $v6
slti $at, $t7, 0x005A

Random head total (default 4)
7F0235E4:
andi $t9, $v0, 0x0003

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm 99% sure the "If Shot Current Guard" and "If Heard Bond" commanda are incorrectly labelled. I was running some tests yesterday for a civilian action block and it constantly looped even if I didn't shoot or even have any weapons out. Would love if another member would be able to verify this for me.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 31 of 107

Jump to: