ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark, Everdrive, Gameshark Codes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MRKane

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:16 am    Post subject: Perfect Dark, Everdrive, Gameshark Codes Reply with quote Back to top

Can anyone get Gameshark codes going with the Everdrive and Perfect Dark? My Gameshark gave out a few years back, and I've only got the PAL copy of PD so was really hoping to get the everdrive gameshark functionality going here.

So far I've seen a few notes online pertaining to this, but it'd seem that the Everdrive cannot load the codes into the system as Perfect Dark uses the expansion pack (if I'm reading everything right).

I guess the simple question is: has anyone had success loading GS codes into PD with the Everdrive, and if so what's the "PD ED GS" solution for dummies?

sfGBCG
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 3:52 am    Post subject: Perfect Dark, Everdrive, Gameshark Codes Reply with quote Back to top

(Edit: I've recently upgraded my Everdrive's CIC to an UltraCIC II so I can try PAL PD codes myself!)
You'll need this code for the Everdrive otherwise using codes without it will force it back to Expansion Pak-less PD:
Code:
Hi-Res Enabler (3.3+)
FF75C000 0000

For example, enter these codes in the everdrive gameshark list or make a txt file with just the codes and select 'Load Cheats' on a txt file:
Code:
FF75C000 0000 - Hi-Res Enabler
802037F0 0007 - All weapons for Missions 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 (PAL)

The code above works, so that's cool.

There's also:
Code:
Combat Simulator Hi-Res Enabler (3.3 needed)
FF000220 0000

Next, choose a game in the Everdrive menu, and press A. Then choose 'Select only', then you select a .txt file and choose 'Load cheats'.
Now press Start to launch the game!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: