ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye/Perfect Dark (2022/01/19)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

this is all that happens when running a rom with the debug build. No screens show up when loading a rom.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

1964 init is OK - ROM launch is not. Seems like something plugin related. Just to check, have you tried setting overclock to stock and 9?

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It rapidly cycles between E and D when setting OC to 9.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Does the issue happen with this build? https://files.catbox.moe/yk8klp.zip

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It works fine on that build.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2018 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I believe the issue has been fixed, the downside is discord-rpc.dll is linked to the mouse injector and cannot be removed. I may add the option to disable DRP at a later date.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have added the option to compile without discord rich presence in makefile - and fixed the recoil direction for PD [before & after]

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I have added a streaming guide for best performance with 1964 in the readme (thanks to graslu00) - I have also included a new 30fps cheat for GE\GF which will increase performance for those having issues running at 60fps

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Let's drop all this stuff right now. Please everyone be civil on this message board, move on past whatever this incident was, and refrain from messaging arguments behind the back of moderators and admins. If it persists, actions will be taken. Thank you.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Agreed.
xbasedexe wrote:
Good work, I'd love to see a Timesplitters 1 / Timesplitters 2 Mouse Injector.
I've made a mouse injector for TS a while ago, it's lacks map maker support but everything else works. You can download that here

The downside with PCSX2 is the mouse lag, which is strange as the memory injection is local and should be as fast as 1964. There are other issues like sub-par emulation with TS2\3, which is why I switched to dolphin to work on those games. However I don't have the time nowadays to continue working on the mouse injector - TS2\3 are more complex and contain many subsystems that require reversing [compared to TS]

xbasedexe
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Agreed.
xbasedexe wrote:
Good work, I'd love to see a Timesplitters 1 / Timesplitters 2 Mouse Injector.
I've made a mouse injector for TS a while ago, it's lacks map maker support but everything else works. You can download that here

The downside with PCSX2 is the mouse lag, which is strange as the memory injection is local and should be as fast as 1964. There are other issues like sub-par emulation with TS2\3, which is why I switched to dolphin to work on those games. However I don't have the time nowadays to continue working on the mouse injector - TS2\3 are more complex and contain many subsystems that require reversing [compared to TS]

I have the code for the crosshair that can be centered in Timesplitters 2 (GameCube Version) (I don't know about TS1) but, here's the code:

Crosshair (Centered):
0446A8A8 00000000

Reasons why it's centered: for the mouse injector.

*sniff*
wadiyatalkinabeet?

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

With mouse injection you automatically bypass crosshair movement because it isn't controlled with input, it's just setting the camera X/Y directly. With the TS1 MI you can disable it by setting crosshair movement to 0%.

If I have time this week end I'll upload up some TS2/3 tests for people to mess with.

xbasedexe
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
With mouse injection you automatically bypass crosshair movement because it isn't controlled with input, it's just setting the camera X/Y directly. With the TS1 MI you can disable it by setting crosshair movement to 0%.

If I have time this week end I'll upload up some TS2/3 tests for people to mess with.

Ohh, that's lovely ^_^

*sniff*
wadiyatalkinabeet?

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:

No way.
I never thought that something like this could happen to TS3.
Can it really be done? Can you maybe do it on for Dolphin too?

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes it works. But it will be written for a particular version of dolphin as dolphin does not support namedpipes for windows yet

Done - http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7554

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 43 of 53

Jump to: