ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Your dream characters...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007
View previous topic :: View next topic  
loofadawg
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Kurt Russell’s Macready character The Thing (if only we get a flamethrower in GE, Surface and Bunker levels make the perfect back drop).

The Dalek from Dr. Who "Exterminate!"

The cast from Austin Powers (Now that would be a trip! Besides, the movies are a spoof on the spy genre especially James Bond).

Dark Reyn
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2018 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Probably a bit strange but I always imagined playing with the G1 Transformers on Complex. I think the idea suits another engine better such as UE4 because then you could actually transform (eg WFC and FOC) and frankly Complex would be a terrible map for any vehicle. But nonetheless, Optimus vs Megatron, that would be my dream.

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

loofadawg wrote:
Kurt Russell’s Macready character The Thing (if only we get a flamethrower in GE, Surface and Bunker levels make the perfect back drop).

The Dalek from Dr. Who "Exterminate!"

The cast from Austin Powers (Now that would be a trip! Besides, the movies are a spoof on the spy genre especially James Bond).

Rip the modes from the PC THIng game, and asign human and dog models to skedar bodies most models in PD asigned to them with the game-sharklook very weird(they will look twisted and freaky) make the surface level be dark in PD, with dynamic lights or lamposts in some areas,

Daleks can be modified chicago patrol robots, but they have to hover lower on the ground.

Austin powers 64, would be very weird.

Flame thrower, it has to be a modified grenade launcher that features projectile ammo (pellet like, not instant hit type), like the crossbow, throwing knives or i think the mauler, but the projectiles would have to have a distance limiter, like with bond's laser watch, or PD's wrist laser, and the flames have to be 1 quarter sized explosions turned into munition pellets that can bend.

after that is done, you would have to hack in some animations for characters that react to fire.

oldyz

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dark Reyn wrote:
Probably a bit strange but I always imagined playing with the G1 Transformers on Complex. I think the idea suits another engine better such as UE4 because then you could actually transform (eg WFC and FOC) and frankly Complex would be a terrible map for any vehicle. But nonetheless, Optimus vs Megatron, that would be my dream.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RhZuOXsyjMw

Edit: Bonus video - LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFdVefx_rmY

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye 007 All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: