ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye/Perfect Dark (2022/01/19)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I finally got some real hardware!

"For those who don't want discord rich presence, use this build"

Sorry I din't get that! Whaddya meant?

Coockie1173
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

mistamontiel wrote:
I finally got some real hardware!

that your emulator doesn't show up in discord. So it doesn't show what mission on what difficulty, what ROM (GE, PD or GF), etc.

------------------------------
Contact me:
discord: Coockie1173#8187

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've set 1964 to use 8MB RDRAM and counter factor 1 by default. I have also updated all ROM settings within 1964.ini to use the correct settings carried over from the original 0.8.5 release. Still, I don't recommend using 1964 for anything other than GE\PD. Modern emulators such as mupen64 are far better to use

Quote:

The mouse injector will provide in-game stats to discord - and will show under your discord profile. Some users may not want this feature (e.g: privacy concerns) so I have provided a non-discord rich presence build. Of course, even if you don't have discord the archive.org build will work

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

NutShot wrote:
-if it´s possible to have just a point instead of the Goldeneye Crosshair? Still in the Colour Red, but just a point.

Hi I added this functionality to the show crosshair option - it will now use the beta crosshair. However some ROMs will not work [GF64] with this and will fallback to the default crosshair image

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
MI uses ManyMouse, which is a library designed to read mouse input via RAWInput. Keyboard support was added to the library. This will read multiple mice\keyboards from the same ManyMouse API. It is not compatible with DInput devices.

Quote:
I remember in an older version of 1964 60FPS you could choose your keyboard and mouse.

That option will only appear if you have multiple players enabled and more than 2 keyboard\mice connected, otherwise it will accept all mouse\keyboard input.

Hello, Carnivorous!
I quoted this message because i have a question about this.
Could i somehow use a wrapper to passby the Dinput to the ManyMouse API so i could use the JoyCon then?

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It would have to be at the driver level as ManyMouse uses RAWInput. Anything above (AHK, Joy2Key) will not work. The alternative is adding device support to windows_wminput.c, providing you know the details of said device.

boneboi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been having an issue with the FOV slider. No matter what I set it to, it doesn't take any effect in Perfect Dark. It works perfectly fine in Goldeneye but not PD. Anyone have any ideas as to why this could be happening?

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 10:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, can you check that your ROM is Perfect Dark (U) (V1.1) [!].z64?

boneboi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Hi, can you check that your ROM is Perfect Dark (U) (V1.1) [!].z64?

Switching to the 1.1 version of the rom fixed the problem. Thanks so much!

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I found a really strange bug.
When i´m using the plugin "GlideN64" from this site
https://github.com/gonetz/GLideN64/releases
and using a Texture Pack, as soon as i aim with the right mouse button and shoot with the left button on an enemy, 1964 then crashes.
Also there is coming a popup which says:

"Video Plugin Exception. Do you want to continue emulation?"

When clicking yes, the game freezes.

When i do the above and shoot on a wall or on a floor instead of an enemy, it won´t crash. But as soon as i shoot an enemie again, the problem starts again.

When i´m using the "Glide64" Plugin from this site
http://www.emutalk.net/threads/54874-Glide64-Final
then it works without crashing.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes this is a known issue with GLideN64. It has been reported here https://github.com/gonetz/GLideN64/issues/1711#issuecomment-367215721

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, this is bad.
I actually need this plugin, because with that i can stretch the window to proper 21:9 Format.
I guess i have to wait for a new version then.

Edit:
Whatever, i just using 2.0 Version from now on.

HazyHills
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 9:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey guys.

Just wondering if anyone else had run into this. I downloaded the latest version and Windows Defender keeps flagging the exe as a trojan. Is it just a false positive?

It hasn't done this before with older versions.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi

According to VirusTotal the only files flagged within the zip is Jabo's Direct3D8 video plugin and 1964.exe. Jabo is compressed with ASPack which usually triggers virus scanners - if it was uncompressed then it wouldn't be flagged. As for 1964 - I don't know why it's flagged. The detection ratio is 1 virus scanner out of 70 so likely a false detection.

HazyHills
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for getting back to me.

If it helps any it's flagging up something called Trojan:Win32/Cloxer.D!cl and I'm on Windows 10 using Windows Defender.

I know it's probably safe but I just thought I'd check. I allowed it through for now.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 44 of 53

Jump to: