ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

N64 controller plugin Controls on 1964 0.8.5 60hz

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lukas01
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 8:37 am    Post subject: N64 controller plugin Controls on 1964 0.8.5 60hz Reply with quote Back to top

Hi all! Does anyone know a 1964 controller plug-in that supports the orginal N64 controller configuration/layout very much like project 64 N rage V2. Having trouble with the analog stick controls.-not the same
many thanks Rolling Eyes

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, which 1964 bundle are you using? Is n-rage included with the default plugins?

Lukas01
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Carnivorous! im using the GEPD 1964 edition, which includes the N Rage input plugin V2.3, and N Rage direct plugin8 V2 2.2 beta. Im using an original N64 controller with the USB N64 controller adapter BUT the controls of movement are now shared using the D pad and analog stick. For some strange reason it wont let me use the C buttons with the analog stick only the D pad even when changing the layout button configuation. However if possible i just want to use the orginal N64 controls. I tried using the N rage V2 2.5.2 plugin for PJ64 on the 1964 emulator but unfortunely it didnt work.
Wink

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If you're unable to bind the analog stick then it might be related to your adaptor drivers or n-rage itself. I haven't had this issue before so I don't know what could be causing this problem. Last thing you could try is hitting 'clear controller' within n-rage and rebind from scratch

Lukas01
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Its a strange one as project 64 works fine so i dont think its the USB connector but i absoultely love playing goldeneye with such amazing frame rate lol! What setting and plug in do you use?

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I use the mouse injector. If it works with PJ64 you can try coping the n-rage plugin DLL to 1964 and see if it changes anything

Graslu
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What adapter are you using? If it's a raphnet, it works like a real N64 controller if you use its plugin.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Graslu00
Discord: https://discord.gg/tksttVC

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: