ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gamma
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2019 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I played through the multiplayer levels on a console and I thoroughly enjoyed them. It was a lot more fun than I expected. Very neat project.

dreadwing
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 07, 2019 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

hello all.
i've been trying to get 5e running on an emulator but nothing i do works. i followed the patch tutorial and i've tried it on project64, mupen64 and 1964 but can't get it running.
i've had look through all the pages hoping to find what to do but i still got no clue.
could someone help me please on how to get 5e to work

thanks all

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2019 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

dreadwing wrote:
hello all.
i've been trying to get 5e running on an emulator but nothing i do works. i followed the patch tutorial and i've tried it on project64, mupen64 and 1964 but can't get it running.
i've had look through all the pages hoping to find what to do but i still got no clue.
could someone help me please on how to get 5e to work

thanks all

Have you tried the 60fps modded version of the emulator 1964, available from: http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=7045&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0&sid=fa02e6cc84eca81160dc8bc34b2cd9c4

It's really good, and I've had no problems running Goldeneye and Perfect Dark mods on it. It even allows you to use keyboard and mouse for controls if you prefer.

dreadwing
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2019 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

thank you!!! finally got 5e working. so cool.

TobiasRieper
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:17 am    Post subject: Any updates? Reply with quote Back to top

Heya folks. Is this project still being worked on? I love the multiplayer but i am indeed looking forward to more of the single player being completed.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah about that. It's still being worked on but not at the moment. The project has been at a halt for about two years now. The director of the project has been gone for months now and I'm not sure exactly when he will be back to continue working on it or if anything else happened to him (you know in case he passed away without us knowing). Yeah it's still a WIP but no one knows for sure when (or if) it will ever continue.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't know that Wreck hadn't been here for months, I was sure he'd been posting recently, but apparently not. I've just checked his profile > show his posts, and you're right; He's not been here since October the 17th, which isn't like him, so I hope he's alright.

Has anyone tried to contact him, to see if he's OK?

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 4:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Not that I know of.

Someone mentioned back in december that he was finishing up a "personal project" (whatever that means) but that was back in december so who knows at this point.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I meant to post this a while ago and forgot so here it is. There is a couple of issues with the latest GEX 5e patch and they are very easy to fix so here it is:

Issue one - Seeker first person model not showing correctly when in 2, 3 or 4p.
Issue two - PP7 special issue prop model showing as Rudolph (red pp7 prop).

Fix:
In PD editor go to Tools/Game Configuration loading standard PD rom.
Under Stage Options TAB/Files drop down list choose file 36A PchrwppkZ and click save file.
Now load GEX 5e rom.
Go to the Weapon Stats TAB and select weapon 0019 Slayer from drop down list.
Change Model in the drop down list from 04CC to 038A.
Now under Stage Options TAB/Files drop down list choose file 33E Pelvis_saucerZ.
Click inject file choosing the 36A file you just saved.
Now go to the Model Details TAB and choose object F5 and change File # to 033E.
Save Rom.

So there you go this will fix both issues until another patch is released.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2019 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thundera8589 wrote:
Yeah about that. It's still being worked on but not at the moment. The project has been at a halt for about two years now. The director of the project has been gone for months now and I'm not sure exactly when he will be back to continue working on it or if anything else happened to him (you know in case he passed away without us knowing). Yeah it's still a WIP but no one knows for sure when (or if) it will ever continue.

Another month of silence from Wreck, which is strange for someone who's normally part of the forum's fixtures and fittings. Is there anyone who could try to contact him, and make sure he's OK?

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know. Perhaps people like GEMaster, SubDrag, and Zoinkity?

You know now that I mention him don't you find it odd that both Wreck and SubDrag are no longer regularly on?

SubDrag was always logged on and now he hasn't even made one visit since he said he was taking a break.

Wreck leaves without notice roughly around the same time that SubDrag did.

Hmm.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He just released his personal project.

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Renegadist wrote:

I'm curious. Where are you getting this information from?

killedbyurmom
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2019 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The Renegadist wrote:

Where can we find the project? Is it Goldeneye related?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

He must mean the new release at:

http://n64vault.com/ge-multi-levels:goldeneye-007-tournament-edition

which hopefully means Wreck is alive and well, and not that this was submitted to the N64 Vault site say a few weeks back, and only now is it being uploaded to the site by the site's owner. It is strange that Wreck hasn't posted notification of the project's release on this forum, though - it would have only taken a minute to add a quick post in this forum to announce the release of the mod.

It's not like him to release a GE/PD mod and not inform us about it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 53 of 64

Jump to: