ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Found a hidden character in the Air Base level

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the 4th survivor
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 9:22 am    Post subject: Found a hidden character in the Air Base level Reply with quote Back to top

Turn on the walk through doors code (80285798 0001) and start up the Air Base level, then head down the tunnel to where the stewardess is. Usually it's just her and two guards there but for some reason with WTD on you'll find a 2nd stewardess. All she does is walk around aimlessly and when she spots you she runs halfway down the tunnel before she cowers in fear and screams "there's a maniac on the loose!" in a man's voice. Weird. Since you're only using a walk through doors code, I'm not sure why it makes an extra character appear and as far as I know this is the only instance of that happening in the game.

mistamontiel

PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Just sat there l0l

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 14, 2019 10:01 am    Post subject: Re: Found a hidden character in the Air Base level Reply with quote Back to top

That code allows walking through doors and characters. It also applies to the player and other characters. That extra stewardess spawns in the exact same spot as one of the NSA guards who rushes in after the computer is used. Since that guard spawns first in the level's setup, the stewardess is not allowed to spawn into that spot. Since that code removes collision for characters, she is able to spawn in with the code on.

Her script seems to be lifted straight from the Chicago mission. She's likely an early attempt at Air Base civilians the developers never properly removed. She never appears under normal circumstances, so it's easy to forget about.

Edit: And after wandering further into the base, there is a CIA civilian from Chicago meandering about in the baggage area. He has the same script as the extra stewardess and tries to spawn on top of an NSA guard.

The script itself doesn't seem to be unused, as there is a civilian who does properly spawn in the TV room before the offices. Problem is, you can't enter that area under disguise unless you check in your equipment (door is locked on lower difficulties), which means you need to rush to the computer to deactivate security. And once you do that, the NSA guards attack and that civilian is killed most of the time (and behaves differently).

the 4th survivor
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu May 16, 2019 11:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. Thanks for the explanation Lazlo. I guess that explains why she sometimes uses male voice clips. The office worker in the TV room uses the same lines.

PaRaDoX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh I remember this, me and another guy found the same NPC a few years back, I was also messing around with codes when it happened. There was a thread about it but it has been so long.
Nice find though!

Maxout

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It saves time and money to reuse things in fiction. Why I'm proud content I write about is unique.

IE: "Are you alright?"

Is a generic line in any fiction like a movie or book that any character can say. If you catch any of my characters say that have them shoot me. Then I will not be alright when I learn my lesson.
Razz

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2020 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah I am that other guy that also found this, I posted a thread about the same thing years back. I created a thread about this way back when I use to try out GS codes and was actively hacking and making my own codes for the game. Makes you wonder what things would be like had developers been given more time to work on Perfect Dark and add the civilians in..

Perfect Dark is a game surrounded by mystery.
Enjoy my discovered glitch videos in PD 64..I've discovered quite a bit.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2022 8:58 pm    Post subject: Nice thread topic Reply with quote Back to top

Hi getting on Air force 1 pres: is plane, on Secret Agent: level All Complete in under 3:11 Secs, seems like a big joke to me..? I can only do that ever in Slo-mo, cheats on, barley..
That Crazy elevator I found out use Drug spy cam, to hold that elevator door, hard to get that just rite in 2 secs. )
Then, the last big Elevator to hit that middle at all it won't stop in the middle, than your times up. Just saying it be awesome to ever Win - Infinite Ammo- No Reloads: but, lol who will tell me how do that, cause more henchman, guys spawn so fast! when you not in slo-mo. I think it really sucks.. why Rare, never added any! 'Boost an Revert' for that mission, really needed it! To Win the 3:11 cheat. I'm not Superman.. man. Sorry I sound disappointed cause I am. 🙄 about it. They Could of set at 3:45 was my fastest so far.. (

Ps. Are you guys playing the Microsoft Rare replay ver.csuse looks nicer than n64. Maybe some PC mod rite. I heard of. I never have. Peace ok )

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Here is a video of me completing it in 2.44 maybe it will help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScoxJ9j55cw&list=PLUI1Ac0r2he6eReKKIChuC2IBM5I69jnf&index=29
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OMG! 😎 00Action I really liked your video , much! I want say thank you so much for me seeing this in a new light so speak!....

Listen I really didn't know I could go up the Latter like that on air force 1 ! Amazing the trick with Dragon as bomb was great! To save Bullits an blew up the com. Also.

I just have to understand, the lasers more new bud here. Omg. Great I may have a chance after all at this cheat hmm..?
I'm sorry I never wanted to go off topic on your thread here I been looking for this help many yrs. Now an joined the Killer site here guys as I see the Class of it. 😅 I will study your other vids when I get time to thanks a million, 00 action can you tell my why?

You used Dart Arrows on the 2 guys why not punch them out? Or will they scream? An get us a Failed mission yes I seen how you waited an it gave you more time for the Stewart dress, to get out cave area Smile less guys that why.

Yes I did it much your way,but yours is faster I feel. Do we ever get any Sheild at all in this SA: mission at all? Please try sort out my Grammer.
Them Lasers, are hard to see more an I have to study that way more!! I just know these cheats are very hard to win. An it feels so good to Win anything,in PD N64 game.... ...

PS: I won infinite Ammo Palegic 2 in 6 mins an 4 Secs it took me 2.5 months to ever do that! Christ huh. Lolz cough* I stead of just cheating witch I can't,seem to hack this game any how. Good day thanks.
≠≠=====================================
Edited here:

Hi 00action, my Excitement came to a hault.. ( Gaurds keep seeing me want leave out that back, side door after the briefcase, an it's "Epic Fail" always??(
So I wait till i get the change cloths.. an all but, the Lasers, I haven't master it, yet by then man it's 3:35 time.( I been getting killed by the Lasers, to much! It's a bummer... sucks no 'Boost help( For now have a better weekend you all. Ttul
Again hmm, sucks can't use Game shark 3.2 help Sad
http://www.shootersforever.com/forums_message_boards/viewtopic.php?t=6373

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

When going in the side door you have to keep as far right as possible.
When going out the side door you have to keep as far left as possible.
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2022 9:59 am    Post subject: Missions F.. up. Needs more Time bud Reply with quote Back to top

Hi there UK. Bud )
I'm feeling to cold today...
I'm not having anymore, luck with
This mission, so I'm giving up on -
This Time limit thing for now. (

Thanks for your reply, 00action
I'm not sick with Covid. I'm Sick of the Cold temps..
My area is having..Chris..t I can't even hold the Controller it's that cold crazy. Peace out man bud.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: