ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

N-64 adaptoid (controller-usb adapter)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:26 am    Post subject: N-64 adaptoid (controller-usb adapter) Reply with quote Back to top

Is there ANYWHERE beside ebay to pick one of these things up? They're going for $100+ on ebay and I remember a year or so ago you could buy them online for $30 bucks. I almost bought 4 of them back then and now I'm kinda bummed out that I didn't.

Also, anybody have any experience with the N64/PSX usb adapter? I see it has less functionality and not full compatibility with all controllers but I was wondering if this is something worth spending $10-20 on?

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well if you buy them can you buy them from my link?? It's in the GoldenEye on PC section.

Sorry had to say that!! Anyways, yes they have worked 100% for me. They talk about not working on certain colour controllers which makes no sense to me. I'm skeptical of that. Now, I can't assure you which model I bought versus what they are selling these days. I think the adaptoid is a lost cause based on how many people are seeking these out. The bottom line is, the usb adapter ones are cheap so it's not a big investment if they don't work out. They are well worth it, I'm glad that I bought 4 from the start. There are some good threads in emutalk.net forums about these adapters you should check also.

Adaptoid wise, I can look around also for you, but I've never seen them in stock.

bmw
Hacker
Hacker

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: re: controllers Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info.

Unfortunately for you, Jadaman's N64-PSX usb adapter is out of stock

GE MASTER
Site Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Bah, that guy, no kidding is always running out of those damn things!!

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

there must be come way to make your own one. im gonna pick up an n64 just to mess around with, and i might try to rip the plugs off and usb-ize them. yet another project to add to my list.

GE MASTER... what happened to KCGHOST?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 27, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There's some web site that detailed the output of the N64 controller. I don't have the link, but you might be able to find it on a search engine.

zerojett
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 7:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

SubDrag wrote:
There's some web site that detailed the output of the N64 controller. I don't have the link, but you might be able to find it on a search engine.

cant find it... could you look for me?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: