ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GE-X 5e Patch Released! @ 12-24-16
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62, 63, 64  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mistamontiel

PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2019 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wahoo Smile

Sogun seems that PB has nuked yo pretty self avatar 0.o

Thundera8589
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Alright. Well since this thread is back open. I think it's time for me to address a bug I noticed for a while that causes the game to crash. When you use the infrared viewer in VR with more than 2 players the game freezes. The way it happens is if you have player 3 pick up and equip the infrared viewer their infrared screen looks distorted. Like it's not the correct way it supposed to look. Then once a match is over the game freezes. Now when you play with 4 players and player 4 goes on to put it on, right as player 4 equips it the game crashes. I'm not 100% sure if this happens on console. I'm assuming it does cause it seems more like an issue perhaps with the infrared viewer not being able to work with more than 2 players or some code that needs to be fixed to be able to allow it for 4 player usage.

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi, I had not written for these forums for almost a year. I wanted to ask when the new patch is scheduled to be launched or at least if we will have a spoiler prior to the new patch soon.

I wish Felzi Christmas Eve and Merry Christmas

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No current release dates or plans for, but I am probably going to poke back at it in the beginning of the new year. Some ideas I have, and stuff that deserves more time looking into. Hopefully my improved knowledge of action blocks since previous GE-X patches will help.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2019 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Is there any rough changelog or info you could drop on it or anything you have planned to do? Even some of it doesn't come to be I'd love to hear what you have in mind.

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2019 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quick question Wreck: over a year ago I flicked you a copy of the Dam that I'd converted into PD format. I do hope you've got it handy because I lost that when doing a system restore. Could go back over the map again if it has been, I'm more knowledgeable now Smile

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 4:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Are we at a point where it won't melt my N64?

SATURN_81
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2019 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello everyone, I wanted to wish you a happy new year 2020 and that all our desires are fulfilled in any field of life, and my greatest wishes for GE-X this year to be something surprisingly new and we have one of this year one of the biggest advances of mod.

Happy new year 2020

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hello!
I know that many of the modders here have probably a full time job and not much time to develop or work on the mod.
But it is by now over 3 years since the last update.
Will there anything new in the near future?
Thank you.

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 1:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
No current release dates or plans for, but I am probably going to poke back at it in the beginning of the new year. Some ideas I have, and stuff that deserves more time looking into. Hopefully my improved knowledge of action blocks since previous GE-X patches will help.

Dark Reyn
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2020 4:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Again, I’m pleased to see discussions continue irrespective of whether Wreck is currently working on it or not. I keep meaning to get around to do some work on voices but never seem to have the time.

I’m curious though, Trev mentioned to me about the decompile / disassemble project and the potential to code for the tank. I read an old thread from kholdfuzion about it and I gather there’s potential to influence data capacity. As someone with pretty limited programming experience, most of it goes over my head. I assume it’s a way of recreating source code or I may have misunderstood. I think the idea was to do GE first. Anyone know how far along it is or when it will be finished? And most importantly for this thread, what is the potential impact for GEX?

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So is there a battle plan for the next release, maybe not things that are done but things that are planned to be done? Even a rough idea of what is planned for the next release would be cool even if it's wishful thinking at this point.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'd like to have at least a couple more missions to a completely playable point. I do actually have two that are pretty close. I need to pester Carnivorous again about the newest weapon animations that I didn't import after the last release. I think it is just an unarmed slap tweak, and Phantom related. I also need to look deeper into why hostages and scientists are being executed immediately when playing coop mode. Those are the primary goals.

The Renegadist
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I noticed the NPC behavior in the already playable levels have issues so the main goal is to get every level at a mission-status level and then go back and tweak the AI on all of the levels and make find adjustments?

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Wreck wrote:
I also need to look deeper into why hostages and scientists are being executed immediately when playing coop mode.

I think what you'll have to do is set the scientists and hostages on the same team as the rest of the guards (likely Guard Foe), tick the Force Blue Cursor flag (00010000, first) on them in the object editor, then disable auto-aim on them (00000800, guard bits type 1) in their action blocks.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> GoldenEye X All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 62, 63, 64  Next
Page 55 of 64

Jump to: