ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

WindowsRXEMU A windows gaming emulator "In Development&

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MecaCool
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 6:31 pm    Post subject: WindowsRXEMU A windows gaming emulator "In Development& Reply with quote Back to top

What is WindowsRXEMU?

Well, we know what GameCube, ps2, ps1, Xbox, n64, nes , ext Emulators are which emulates the hardware and allows for gamers to play there console games on windows pc environment.

Well, WindowsRXEMU is a Gaming Emulator that emulates a Powerful PC with this hardware but with an Emitating Custom OS Trick:

I will not be able to emulate the real hardware without doing major reverse work so there is an easier way which this method will allow me to treat these hardware's as real hardware's with these features then the custom OS will use them as according. I know it sounds hard to understand but later on I will help clarify some stuff on this to make it easier to understand.

I know this may be hard to believe or even think is possible
but I have some tricks up my sleeve to pull this off.

Just think if you have a gaming PC and it is not able to run the new doom eternal game right? Well, think if you could run the game in this Windows Emulator and be able to max the whole game out and play it through Emulation which would be awesome as f*ck.

So, no promises on a build-in 6 months but I hope to have one by then but I am trying as of now.

Here is an image to check out on the ClientServer Program. only a part of the Project.

[img]https://imgur.com/jQrcIgU[/img]

Hope to show more very soon! in the next couple of months.

=====================================================================================

=====================================

With Emitating OS Hack:

1. RTX 2080 TI Super 11gbs Vram GPU:

Memory Speed: [14000 MHz]

Graphics Coprocessor: [NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]

Graphics Card Ram Size: [11 GB]

=====================================================================================

With Emitating OS Hack:

2. Intel Core i9-9900KF Desktop Processor:

Processor: [3.6 GHz Core i9]

RAM: [128 GB]

Memory Speed: [3600 MHz]

Processor Count: [8]

With Emitating OS Hack:

3. DDR4 3200 32GB Ram:

RAM: [32GB DDR4]

Memory Speed: [3200 MHz]

Computer Memory Type: [DDR4 SDRAM]

Voltage: [1.35 volts]

With Emitating OS Hack:

4. Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5:

32-bit: [384kHz]

Playback: [122dB DNR]

With Emitating OS Hack:

5. SATA III:

RAM: [6GB]

Hard Drive: [Solid State Hard Drive]

ProcessorCount: [6]

FlashMemorySize: [1]

DigitalStorageCapacity: [1TB]

HardwareInterface: [SATA 6.0 Gb/s]

DataTransferRate: [6 gigabits_per_second]

With Emitating OS Hack:

6. Seagate IronWolf 14TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD:

FlashMemorySize: [14 TB]

HardDriveRotationalSpeed: [7200 RPM]

CacheMemoryInstalledSize: [64.0 MB]

DigitalStorageCapacity: [14 TB]

HardDiskRotationalSpeed: [7200 rpm]

Size: [14TB]

===================================================================================== And emulates the driver set of a windows 10 32bit OS And uses set version driver sets as Follows: DirectX 11:

Vulkan:

Windows STD:

OpenGL:

[More Added Later On:]

Uufje
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yes Legend N64 Game Reverse Engineer, I'm sure you can make suboptimal PCs run more demanding games with just a piece of "emulating" software. You know that almost all of the performance comes from hardware, not the OS, right? And that you cannot make a computer suddenly run faster, because no matter what, you'll always be restricted to the performance of the processor, RAM and GPU? Would you mind sharing this "trick" you have that suddenly makes a computer a lot more powerful? Or is it "secret" because you don't have any trick and it's just all crap?

Lazlo52
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I see "ClientServer Program" and it makes me think it's a streaming-type deal. That's all l can think of on my own for handling something like this, but something still needs to host the game.

MecaCool
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:06 am    Post subject: Be Answering Questions Soon! Im Heading To work. Reply with quote Back to top

Lazlo52 wrote:
I see "ClientServer Program" and it makes me think it's a streaming-type deal. That's all l can think of on my own for handling something like this, but something still needs to host the game.

Uufje wrote:
Ah yes Legend N64 Game Reverse Engineer, I'm sure you can make suboptimal PCs run more demanding games with just a piece of "emulating" software. You know that almost all of the performance comes from hardware, not the OS, right? And that you cannot make a computer suddenly run faster, because no matter what, you'll always be restricted to the performance of the processor, RAM and GPU? Would you mind sharing this "trick" you have that suddenly makes a computer a lot more powerful? Or is it "secret" because you don't have any trick and it's just all crap?

I'm heading to work, later tonight I will answer your question it will properly be a big wall of info massive sorry for that its a big project be back later on to post.

MecaCool
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Uufje wrote:

Well, let us take a min to think about this before we post.

You are right it needs to emulate or imitate hardware but its not that easy when you are emulating hardware on windows that your OS needs to call drivers to access functions to do pacific tasks which your hardware as well plays a massive roll in getting graphics sound processing power and storage space to save your files to.

But we cannot emulate hardware like we do on the N64 or other game consoles the OS and hardware is too rebuse on windows which comes with a massive undertaking which explains why others want to critique the comment which is understanding but I will try to clarify things up for you.

So, lets start with the trick or approach taking in this massive undertaking which is a first in history on emulation virtual culture.

First Understand I don't like to program the same way that you may take an undertaking on this project I like to reinvent the wheel which is why I get so much community either hating me thinking I'm fake or stalking my posts dying to see more on what I do. So that being said I'm about to probably lose you in this but that's okay if you still don't get this.

Let us talk about the first part of this project:

RXOS!:

This is a major purpose it has a massive roll to play in making everything
work as intented.

What is RXOS this is a Virtual OS that handles the emu's major tasks.
What are these massive important tasks.

1. OSINIT:
This makes all the functions that do virtual exploded calls as intended.

2. OSTHREADS:
This takes all functions and gives them a proper thread to handle there own exploded tasks without taking to many resources and helps with performance greatly when the emulator is accessing these drivers that hold the important functions that make the emulator work as intended.

3. OSDRIVERMANAGEMENT:
This Function helps the Emulator handle each driver that needs to be called executed.

4. OSEMITATE:
This Function has the so-called secret sauce?
This function is very important it takes a CPU, GPU, SOUNDCARD, RAM HDD, SATA DRIVE And creates a template for each and then there is a series of functions for each feature of these default hardware templates that allows us to get a duplicate of what these named hardware's are able to have so it saves us time reverse-engineering these named hardware's which is illegal
properly execute these hardware's through drivers so the RXOS knows what to call and handle when a game is hosted in the emulator. This is a basic interpretation so I won't give anymore about this right now.

5. OSRESOURCEMANAGER:
This Function handles and executes resources from the hosted emu machine and executes properly without corruption.

6. OSVIDEO:
This function handles and displays and renders data to the client its simple sh*t from here easy to understand.

7. OSAUDIO:

This function handles the Audio and executes it properly when the RXOS needs to call it.

8. OSUSER:
This function allows the user to create a standard or admin account in which these different account types have limited functionality to the emulator so like saving your game progress or saving to config files ezt.

9. OSEXEC:

This function handles exe extensions and calls and executes game executables through the hosted RXOS.

10. OSHARDWAREMANAGER:
This Function handles the hardware that is being executed and called on by the RXOS.

11. OSDIRECTXMANAGER:
This function handles .libs and .dlls from direct versions then executes series of functions required by the hosted game executable.

12. OSOPENGLMANAGER:
This function handles .libs and .dlls from OpenGL versions then executes series of functions required by the hosted game executable.

13. OSVULKANMANAGER:
This function handles .libs and .dlls from Vulkan versions then executes series of functions required by the hosted game executable.

14. OSSTARTUP:
This function starts up the RXOS and properly gets everything up and running ready to be called executed and emulated as intended.

15. OSUPDATE:
This function updates the RXOS and emulator according to the User input to hosted data or hosted data types.

16. OSRESET:
This function resets the emulator to its default configuration incase you f*ck up and need to start fresh.

17. OSNET:
This function has not been coded yet. "no comment on this"

18. OSPATCHER:
This function has not been coded yet. "no comment on this"

So, this is the Basics of The RXOS and what you need to know.

Now its talk about the ClientServer Project:

This is the hosted emulator that handles and calls every driver resource or file intended to host a game through the emulator with these emulated hardware templates. And then it has a stored Folder for each game you intend to host which you have to make a folder with the name of the game's executable and copy and paste the entire game root folder contents inside of the sub-folder you created so the emulator can host this data as intended which if you don't do it a certain way it will through an error and give you a helpful tip to fix this issue. Simple explanation.

Let us talk now about template hardware's
So for each hardware type, I will tell what it will emulate with set features.

1. RTX 2080 TI Super 11gbs Vram GPU: "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"

Memory Speed: [14000 MHz]

Graphics Coprocessor: [NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti]

Graphics Card Ram Size: [11 GB]

2. Intel Core i9-9900KF Desktop Processor: "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"

Processor: [3.6 GHz Core i9]

RAM: [128 GB]

Memory Speed: [3600 MHz]

3. DDR4 3200 32GB Ram: "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"

RAM: [32GB DDR4]

Memory Speed: [3200 MHz]

Computer Memory Type: [DDR4 SDRAM]

Voltage: [1.35 volts]

4. Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5: "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"

32-bit: [384kHz]

Playback: [122dB DNR]

5. SATA III: "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"

RAM: [6GB]

Hard Drive: [Solid State Hard Drive]

ProcessorCount: [6]

FlashMemorySize: [1]

DigitalStorageCapacity: [1TB]

DataTransferRate: [6 gigabits_per_second]

6. Seagate IronWolf 14TB NAS Internal Hard Drive HDD: "DEFAULT TEMPLATE"

FlashMemorySize: [14 TB]

HardDriveRotationalSpeed: [7200 RPM]

CacheMemoryInstalledSize: [64.0 MB]

DigitalStorageCapacity: [14 TB]

HardDiskRotationalSpeed: [7200 rpm]

Size: [14TB]

Now know this we are not accurately emulated these named hardware only creating a base hardware template that the RXOS will think is a proper hardware type CPU, GPU, HDD, SATA, SOUNDCARD, RAM and execute its features as intended which is the Secret Sauce.

I just name these hardware's with these names based on what default Templates intend to emulate with set features from each hardware emulated or imitated.

So, this is the basics of this project which is a lot.
Hope it clarified some questions up and I know I did not talk about
some advanced stuff even with the hardware templates but you can
assume I have good intentions right now as of why.

Thanks and stay tuned for more updates.

Quote:

Yes, it hosts game in a certain way before we can do what is intended to achieve.[/u]

MecaCool
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 12:11 am    Post subject: WindowsRXEMU Development Stream Info! Reply with quote Back to top

If anybody wants to come over and hang or chat on my dev twitch account.
I'm doing a dev stream of the WindowsRXEMU if you are interested.
come here: on Saturday night at 8:30 pm est time US https://www.twitch.tv/mrdevsalott Cool Rolling Eyes

oldyz

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2020 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

well , i hope you work yields results.

if anything now more than ever we need to think outside the box & find away for recycle electronics as much as possible.

i'm the type of person who apprecciates games even if the resolutions are not the greatest, & prefers to have games with lots of options.

i have a bunch of projects that need reverse engineering involving 3d/ stereoscopic/vr, if its of any interest to you i can share what i have.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: