ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Worst Bond Game?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ForEnglandJames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:21 am    Post subject: Worst Bond Game? Reply with quote Back to top

What are your thoughts? What do you think is the worst Bond game ever made? There's been quite a few disappointments if you ask me.

Personally, my vote would be for Tomorrow Never Dies for the Playstation. What do you guys think? If Goldeneye's the best, what's the worst?

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2019 7:11 am    Post subject: Re: Worst Bond Game? Reply with quote Back to top

ForEnglandJames wrote:
What are your thoughts? What do you think is the worst Bond game ever made? There's been quite a few disappointments if you ask me.

Personally, my vote would be for Tomorrow Never Dies for the Playstation. What do you guys think? If Goldeneye's the best, what's the worst?

The 8 bit games from the mid/late 1980s were terrible.

Regarding first/third person Bond games, 007 Legends is mostly really bad (so bad I lost interest and abandoned it), despite it having the potential to be pretty good.

CrashOveride
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Everything or Nothing, with 007 Legends coming close second

I'm not a big fan of many of the later Bond games, with exceptions like TWINE64 and FRWL

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2019 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Based only on the ones I have actually played myself, I would most likely choose Tomorrow Never Dies. I don't remember much, other than it looked a bit ugly, and it wasn't very fun. Not that I dislike third person Bond games, as I didn't mind From Russia With Love, and do not recall hating Everything Or Nothing.

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2019 7:55 pm    Post subject: That GARBAGE remake on XBOX Reply with quote Back to top

Whatever that abomination they made called GOLDENEYE RELOADED? Worst Multiplayer integration ever made. Defeated the entire point of having a remake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nIDmgNPHPe0

MRKane

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey MultiplayerX, good to see you around Smile

MultiplayerX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you sir. Smile Appreciate it. I honestly was considering making an all new Solo Multis setup. See if I can make the Solo setups jump a multiplayer level. This would be an amazing hack worth trying out. Hope everyone has a safe holiday!

Cobra!
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

My least favourite is 007 racing. That was just baaaad!

Coming in second would probably be Everything or Nothing, I came in to it expecting another Agent Under Fire or Nightfire, but they made it completely different!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Avoozl
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2020 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I would NEVER say that Everything or Nothing even comes close to a worst Bond game, it's definitely one of the better games. I would even say it's better than NF and AUF in singleplayer but definitely not multiplayer, Nightfire has the best multiplayer with Agent Under Fire in second.

I would say that all the Craig Bond games are bad with Legends as the worst of them, they don't even feel like Bond games, they are mostly CoD clones, Bloodstone is the better of them though.

Maxout

PostPosted: Sat Jun 06, 2020 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

If I'm not ignored this time is there such a thing as the worst game? Someone with a low IQ might not even know what you mean.

You should ask if you would play it despite not living up to expectations it's going to be good. If a game doesn't tickle my fancy I play it for free at a friends then don't revisit the game.

Many Bond games have replay value though Final Fantasy can keep you busy much of your life now.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

MishtiE
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Avoozl wrote:
I would NEVER say that Everything or Nothing even comes close to a worst Bond game, it's definitely one of the better games. I would even say it's better than NF and AUF in singleplayer but definitely not multiplayer, Nightfire has the best multiplayer with Agent Under Fire in second.

I would say that all the Craig Bond games are bad with Legends as the worst of them, they don't even feel like Bond games, they are mostly CoD clones, Bloodstone is the better of them though.

Agreed with you. Some games are not liked by some ppl but some ppl love to play that one game.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> James Bond Games All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: