ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

GoldenEye Setup Editor Feature Requests List/Bugs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 105, 106, 107  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I will update to bring the dialog to forefront. Yes double click is intentional.

Can't reproduce the problem mentioned - is there an easy recreation set of steps from a new setup or an existing level?

elfor
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No invert control options, for both SINGLE PLAYER & MULTI (like the NoInvert2P3P4P patch).

The search for how to hard-patch the rom with no invert for SP actually led me here.

Thanks & first post!

Uufje
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

After I've used 1964 with full screen, I notice the editor always crashes with the visual window open. It doesn't really matter which plugin I use, as soon as I quit playing and go back to the editor, it just freezes in place and disappears shortly after.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2020 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

No invert is already an option so it didn't need it. Doesn't it save your options?

The editor crashes restoring directx in that case. Not sure why it fails hard when returning from full screen, it restores OK from minimize.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The 16:9 ratio option within game config->cheats is rounded slightly on save: 3FE38E39 -> 3FE38E3B

Please keep this to the original value as the mouse injector's ratio override looks for that exact value

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I updated the precision where it made sense for floating point. That spot should be ok now.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2020 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you

connery as bond
Secret Agent
Secret Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2020 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Something I've noticed...unsure if it's able to be fixed.

Say I'm writing an action block that is supposed to destroy a tagged 16 object. If I delete the object that is tagged, the 16 tag doesn't get removed. Instead, it gets reassigned to the first tagged 16 object in the list.

Example: I have a door that is tag 01. I have a box that is tagged 02. If I delete the box, the door will now be assigned both tags 01 and 02.
- Mt. Hochkonig
- TBA

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2020 4:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's intentional. Usually it warns deleting something in use.

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2020 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Noticed a few errors with actions.ini, I've updated the github with the latest changes.

Please rename sub-action 3E to the following:
Code:
If Guard Was Shot/Saw Bond Within Last 10 Secs, Goto Label

Quote:
Say I'm writing an action block that is supposed to destroy a tagged 16 object. If I delete the object that is tagged, the 16 tag doesn't get removed. Instead, it gets reassigned to the first tagged 16 object in the list.

Ensure that `disable object link checks` is unchecked within preference, and when deleting an object that is tagged, delete the tag first in the object editor then the object itself, along with any references to said tag.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2020 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK I updated 3E editor name for GoldenEye.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2020 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Would there be any way to add to the Animation Editor, a way to Shift Whole Animation function? A button, which would open a window, that asks how much you want to shift X, Y and Z of the entire animation selected? I know that might sound a tiny bit odd, but it would have its uses...

In PD, there are some animations which put the character slightly into the floor. When you use these in GE, the character visibly lowers down while performing the animation, and then raises back up when finished.

Also from PD, are the animations that use absolute positions, such as for cutscenes. You would be able to "recenter" these ones, and use them in any level, PD or GE.

I realize you can do this sort of thing by exporting the animation and altering it in an external program, but I don't even know where to begin with that right now. Something I am working on uses a few PD animations in GE that lowers the actor in scenes, and throws the whole thing off.

SubDrag
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

OK I added an Offset all Keyframe Translation button to beta, to try and make that work.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2020 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Awesome. I will try that out in a bit and let you know how it goes. Smile

Edit: Seems to have worked out great! I adjusted all the animations I liked that could be used, and three of them that I did utilize look much better. No more sinking into the floor and then raising back up again. It'll be trickier to try and use the absolute position ones in PD, but with time and patience, they should be possible. Thanks!

elfor
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2020 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Any idea why the following doesn't work for me? I follow the instructions but the rom it builds isn't unlocked:
https://subretro.wordpress.com/2018/07/31/goldeneye-007-n64-permanently-unlock-all-levels-and-characters/

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 81, 82, 83 ... 105, 106, 107  Next
Page 82 of 107

Jump to: