ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

1964 60FPS bundle for GoldenEye/Perfect Dark (2022/01/19)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
elfor
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Another good one would be:

Code:
No Music But Sound Effects Are Still Heard
80011492 0024

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Will be added on next update

NutShot
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

elfor wrote:
Another good one would be:

Code:
No Music But Sound Effects Are Still Heard
80011492 0024

What´s the difference between this code and turning the music off ingame?

boneboi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

So I hadn't updated my install for awhile and i finally did today. Really love the hd menus and text. I'm having an issue with the weapon view models though. In the past, increasing the FOV also increased the weapon viewmodel fov. But now it just seems to stretch the default view. Is there a way to make it like it was before? Thanks.

Before:

Now:

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

It is intentional - the fov override originally did not apply position compensation to view models, resulting in broken draw order triangles for GoldenEye and exposing culling issues with Perfect Dark's reload animations. This was also needed to ensure the viewmodel can aim in all directions without breaking them.

boneboi
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2020 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
It is intentional - the fov override originally did not apply position compensation to view models, resulting in broken draw order triangles for GoldenEye and exposing culling issues with Perfect Dark's reload animations. This was also needed to ensure the viewmodel can aim in all directions without breaking them.

Ah alright. It's a shame because I really liked being able to see all the details on the weapons that were usually hidden from view. Thanks for all the work you have put into this project.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm getting massive slowdown when explosions happen but fine all other times, has anyone got any idea what I can do to remedy this?

Here is a Video to show what I mean...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMwPefAdIhI
https://www.twitch.tv/00action

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2020 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

What video plugin are you using

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

video plugin GlideN64 rev.0a5216f8.

I have tried using other plugins but they don't run as smooth as GlideN64 rev.0a5216f8 in fact it runs great until an explosion is on screen.

Also I'm using 30fps cheat and overclock - 9 times

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2020 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's normal https://github.com/gonetz/GLideN64/issues/1381

Transparency is taxing to emulate properly, and with GLideN64's increased accuracy this will have a bigger toll on your system compared to other HLE video plugins.

00action
00 Agent
00 Agent

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2020 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

ah ok thanx for the info.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous, I've just downloaded the latest version, but what is 'Discord Rich Presence', please?

Also, why is there not a download mirror at the internet archive? I always used to download the emulator from there.

Thanks, as always, for your great work on the emulator!

Carnivorous

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2021 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Microsoft issued a C&D for all my archive.org uploads [including 1964] so I am unable to use archive.org anymore

Discord Rich Presence is a special feature used with discord. If you don't care about this feature use the non DRP build.

Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2021 12:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Carnivorous wrote:
Microsoft issued a C&D for all my archive.org uploads [including 1964] so I am unable to use archive.org anymore

Oh, right. Microsoft flexing their legal muscles. It's unfortunate, especially if it can be extended to freeware products, such as this modified 1964 emulator, but I suppose that's the way the world is now.

Quote:

Discord Rich Presence is a special feature used with discord. If you don't care about this feature use the non DRP build.

I see, thanks.

IceQuake
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2021 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hey Carnivorous, I'd like to thank you for helping make these two classic titles feel very fresh and modern. One quick question, is it possible to get them running at 120fps by any chance? Thanks.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Online And Emulation All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 49, 50, 51, 52, 53  Next
Page 50 of 53

Jump to: