ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Perfect Dark Sims and Area 51 Build

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 11:08 pm    Post subject: Perfect Dark Sims and Area 51 Build Reply with quote Back to top

Hey what's up everyone I am Simdrew1993 if you don't know me, I'm a Sims Modder, Voice Over Actor and former Gameshark Hacker and have been playing the sims games since Sims 1 came out. Many of you may have seen me around here before. Anyway I wanted to show you all a build I've been working on for Sims 4 for some time now and plan to upload for download as well as some Perfect Dark Sims I've made as well as custom clothes and content. It's probably the largest lot I've ever built. It's my own version of an Area 51 military base for Sims 4. This structure is based on the Area 51 mission from Perfect Dark, although mine is slightly different, the rooms are mostly the same but also very different at the same time since I couldn't replicate it fully due to limitations. It also has a bit of a Deus Ex and Mass Effect vibe to it as well so very futuristic, techy and eerie perfect for sci-fi or horror machinimas. Please credit me if you do use it later after I release for download.

Oh and I use a mod that makes all speakers be in sync to a radio station in game all set it up to use custom music and play it along the speakers to bring the place to life and have the Area 51 track play throughout the base, it's pretty cool. It's a highly secured facility, with state of the art biometrics so only a leader or commander can seal the main door, high security fences all around so no getting in or out. Solar Power Panels and wind turbine generators to generate clean renewable energy, this facility features two Cryo storage freezer rooms for Aliens, Two Autopsy Labs, Large Cryo Sleep Room, Multiple Research Areas, Large Cargo Storage Area, and Several UFO/Airplane Hangars. And in case of a Nuclear Fallout or Zombie Outbreak there is also a Sub Level 1 Nuclear Bunker built for many Sims to survive. You could fit a neighborhood of sims here if you wanted to. I'm currently doing that for a Zombie Apocalypse scenario right now it's fun. Underground Sub level 1 features large public Shower Rooms, Public Restrooms, Private Restrooms attached to several of the Living Quarters, Public Laundry Mats, a Luxury Dining Room, Photo Studio, a Gym even Chuck Norris would approve of, a Lounge and Several Living Quarters, Swimming Pool Room. And then even further underground is an even more luxurious Sub Level 2 VIP Nuclear Fallout Bunker built for the world leaders, celebrities and the rich, which features a Research Lab, Hospital Area, X-Ray Room, Military Barracks, Commander's Quarters and Office, Several Many Large Penthouse Suites with their own private bathrooms, private washer/dryer and fridge, TV, and cleaning Robots. All the essentials and more.

Whatever happens here, stays here.. will a crazy scientist take over, will the aliens take over, Ghosts? Zombies? What happens here is up to YOU, After I release it that is. This has been a very time consuming yet super fun project to work on! I thoroughly enjoyed it! I had to take lots of pictures to capture everything... sooo many in fact I had to upload it all to Imgur and that took a while. I'm really proud of the way this Military Fortress/Base turned out! Feel free to leave comments, just wish I could have had it uploaded already. But I will upload it at some point! It's fun and I would love for other people to experience that. I use it with a Zombie Survival mod, very fun!
You can view it here in the link below, the inside of the base is very large... so you will be in for a scroll hehe.
https://imgur.com/a/NImyXiV

So I've been playing Sims 4 and I decided to create my own version of Joanna in both Classic and Zero uniforms as different outfits which each outfit is actually all in one uniform just different colors, and all for the same sim, Jonathan, kind of a mix of PD and Zero, less wrinkles than the original Jonathan lol Very Happy I've also made Elvis and Velvet along with Male and Female CI uniforms both Combat and Perfect Dark Zero variants and dataDyne Shock Troopers and dataDyne female guards, with the extreme violence mod they can all fight and shoot eachother.. I plan on releasing all of these for download for everyone that owns Sims 4 as a gift to fans and the community at some point.

you can view my PD Sims here in the link not all could be listed here: https://imgur.com/a/pXCyYhT

Enjoy my discovered glitch videos in PD 64..I've discovered quite a bit.

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Quote:
You can view it here in the link below, the inside of the base is very large... so you will be in for a scroll hehe

You weren't joking, scrolled through the initial list and saw the button "Load 460 more"

I've never went into Sims modding or creating much before so I have no idea what is possible but your recreation of Area 51 is insane. You said it was time consuming but I don't think I want to know the hours you have put into this for fear of your health.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Simdrew1993
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Oh wow, Surprised I didn't realize there were that many images hahah, yeah that's why it would be difficult to show in video. Honestly I can't say how many hours it was, it actually took me many days, months even to add the touches to it, the roof alone was very complicated, previous Sims games used to have an auto roof button then the game would generate a full roof randomly in a different way each time pressed was useful, Sims 4 however you have to build and move the roof manually yourself over the entire building, which is super tough. But I didn't work on the build all at once, I took breaks no worries, but yeah took a few months working off and on was a fun project. I thought about adding other parts of the base as separate builds but unsure yet. I actually made the entire Carrington Institute back in the Sims 2 days, may remake that for Sims 4. Sims 4 building is nice, only problem is we still don't have a create our own world/neighborhood option like Sims 1,2 and 3 did, so lots and sizes are limited on how many you can have.

Just about anything is possible in modding if you put your mind to it. It's never to late to start being creative for a game or something it's good energy, I do it as a hobby and enjoy it quite a bit. Thanks for commenting. Smile
Enjoy my discovered glitch videos in PD 64..I've discovered quite a bit.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: