ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Free PS4 games! Sony are giving away 10 PS4 games

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kerr Avon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 5:30 am    Post subject: Free PS4 games! Sony are giving away 10 PS4 games Reply with quote Back to top

Sony are giving away ten commercial games, as a gift to people who are stuck at home during this miserable time.

To download them on your PS4, go to the Playstation Store (it's at the very left, on the PS4's dashboard), then when it opens click on the 'Play at Home' page, and click on each game that you want, and and on that game's page, click the download button. You can then cancel any of the games that you don't want to download at the moment, and as long as you have started to download any of these games, then they are permanently marked as 'purchased' in your account and you can download them any time in the future.

The games are:

Abzû
Enter the Gungeon
Rez Infinite
Subnautica
The Witness
Astro Bot Rescue Mission
Moss
Thumper
Paper Beast

Some of these are virtual reality games, or have support for VR, but can be played as normalon a TV instead.

Also, go to the search box (the top of the Playstation Store screen, when on the main menu)and search for

Ratchet and Clank

as that game is also part of the Play at Home gift set. But the expiration date for the Ratchet and Clank offer expires sooner than for the other games, so get it pretty quick.

Horizon Zero Dawn: Complete Edition will also be freely available from the 19th April, too.

This isn't just a publicity stunt where they give away a few rubbish games that aren't worth playing. Some of these games are extremely good, and very popular. So if you have a PS4, then at least start to download these games, so that they are permanently marked as 'purchased' (even though it costs no money!) in your account, so you can download and play them any time in the future.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the info. I've been wanting to get Astro Bot and Moss for quite some time, ever since I played the demos for them. I'm not sure what the other games are, but it might be worth looking some videos up to see.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: