ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Jet Force Gemini OST on Vinyl!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Jet Force Gemini
View previous topic :: View next topic  
L. Spiro
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 3:11 pm    Post subject: Jet Force Gemini OST on Vinyl!! Reply with quote Back to top

Whew! After over a year, the long wait is finally over!
I worked with Robin Beanland on this vinyl record of the Jet Force Gemini OST!
https://www.fangamer.com/products/jet-force-gemini-vinyl-soundtrack

My job was to restore the old Nintendo 64 music into crisp clean modern HD. Look at that amazing cover art by Rebecca Ryan! Wow!!

I have a final version and a beta press.

Only 3 beta presses exist, making it one of the…Rare-est…vinyls in existence! Any collectors out there? Very Happy

I hope people who give it a buy will love it, and look forward to more official releases in that crispity clearity HD quality that so much Nintendo 64 music deserves! Three more OST’s are already on the way!
But while you wait for those, feel free to check out my ever-growing library of Nintendo 64 HD restorations! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCtX_wedtZ5BoyQBXEhnVZw/playlists?view=1&sort=lad&flow=grid

L. Spiro

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's awesome to see your skills and hard work are being recognized. I'm not familiar with JFG, unfortunately. Just never got around to trying it. But Rare's music was always highly enjoyable, and I am sure this is no different.

I do have the Perfect Dark vinyl released by Iam8bit, and am certainly interested to see what you've got coming out in the future. Just let us know when each drops, so we might have a chance to order before they sell out. Smile

(I just ordered a plush Elvis that was on sale, so thanks for the link!)

Morrigan Aensland-Hill
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't notice that there was an anime rendition of Jet Force Gemini due to an illustration of it included with the vinyl of yours. JFG needs a direct official sequel, I hope.

...Also, my husband sells propane and propane accessories.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Jet Force Gemini All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: