GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

A game which shows another perspective
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2021 7:28 pm    Post subject: A game which shows another perspective Reply with quote Back to top

Hello my friends. My name is Nidal Nijm, I am a solo indie developer from Brazil, I am developing a game about Palestinian Resistance against Israeli Occupation alone since 2009. THIS GAME IS VERY INSPIRED BY GOLDENEYE 007. Despite the controversial political theme of my game, it is becoming well known around the web, it earned many awards and was showcased on many Indie Games Festivals this year. I am doing the mouth to mouth marketing, it's working however I am in need of more visibility. Because of this I am publishing here in the hope of getting some more visibility and player's feedback.

Fursan al-Aqsa Demo on Steam
https://store.steampowered.com/app/1714420/Fursan_alAqsa_The_Knights_of_the_AlAqsa_Mosque/

Fursan al-Aqsa Steam Demo Release Trailer
https://youtu.be/WTF75tzRGK4

Original MP4 Video:
https://mega.nz/file/Y0Mx2YbZ#dPfHFkT8LhUWF3AGruSj92UsSWT6Jh16tKkTfZnhv4w

Morrigan Aensland-Hill
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I watched the trailer. You re-created the Bunker level from GoldenEye, didn't you Sonny Jim?

...Also, my husband sells propane and propane accessories.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2021 6:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah yeah, off course. I did also remake other GE Maps, like this one. I bet you will know which map is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t8lK1FtwqY

So please my friend, try the steam demo and give me a feedback, so I can improve my game prior it's release.

I want for my game something like, the name is Bond, Arabic James Bond Laughing Laughing Laughing

Morrigan Aensland-Hill
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 12:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The level in that trailer is a rendition of the GRU Military Archives in St. Petersburg from the GoldenEye N64 video game.(Mission 6, Part ii)

I'll bet Graslu00 might want to play this new game maybe.

...Also, my husband sells propane and propane accessories.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2021 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Morrigan Aensland-Hill wrote:
The level in that trailer is a rendition of the GRU Military Archives in St. Petersburg from the GoldenEye N64 video game.(Mission 6, Part ii)

I'll bet Graslu00 might want to play this new game maybe.

Yes, exactly, I made this map based on Archives Map Layout. Having my game played by the legendary Graslu00 would be AWESOME for my game. I sent him an email and a message on Twitter, let's see if he will play my game.

Maxout

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fiction is based off truth and falsehoods. If you're not rehashing an idea I hope you killed off your main character in an interesting way. If you don't want to go that route that's up to you. I'm not the supreme judge of that though have luck on your great project.

http://www.youtube.com/Greatermaxim

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Maxout wrote:
Fiction is based off truth and falsehoods. If you're not rehashing an idea I hope you killed off your main character in an interesting way. If you don't want to go that route that's up to you. I'm not the supreme judge of that though have luck on your great project.

Thanks my friend for the compliments.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2021 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa® - Steam Next Fest and other updates

Hello friends. Some GREAT news here.

#FursanAqsaGame will be on #STEAM #nextFest. I will do a demo walkthrough on live, friday.

On sunday I will challenge you to play against me, an epic online split screen multiplayer match via remote play.

Everyone is welcome!

Today, one of the biggest news portal from middle-east, Jerusalem Post, wrote an amazing article about my game:
https://www.jpost.com/arab-israeli-conflict/new-video-game-lets-players-free-palestine-and-fight-israel-680622

This is simply AMAZING! I have a strong feeling that this game will be a big hit on STEAM, as soon as I release it.

New Campaign Mission - Map Showcase

This is a Military Camp established in the Israel-Lebanon border region, known as South Lebanon Security Belt. This camp is used as a warehouse to store and distribute weapons and warfare supplies to IDF Forces acros all the Occupied Lands in Palestine. Your mission is to infiltrate this camp, destroy all their warfare supplies, eliminate all enemies and kidnapp an AV-8B Harrier to escape.

#gamedev #game #indiedev #indiegame #indiegamedev #UE4 #UE3 #UnrealEngine

MRKane

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 12:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've been following this since you were posting on Assembler! Great going to get it this far dude, and for weathering all the backlash from the community over the years!

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane wrote:
I've been following this since you were posting on Assembler! Great going to get it this far dude, and for weathering all the backlash from the community over the years!

Thanks mate for the kind words and compliments. Ah, no worries, I don't care what haters say, by the way, my game is going viral on steam with almost 5000 downloads in the last 2 days thanks to these haters Very Happy

The more they talk about my game, more they spread the word hahaha. Haters are like minions, so if you be smart, you can use them at your side.

MRKane

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I know you'll have heard this already - but you've made news! Now you can tell us if any publicity is good publicity? To me it seems like a balanced write-up, and if Americans can have their game-heroes who essentially massacre the Vietnamese farmers, why can't the Palestinians have a tactical shooter game?

https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/10/palestinian-video-game-strikes-israels-nerve?fbclid=IwAR1XH9YCMDUiTcnXNNUZcLmwBsLJq8mW5mn338k5smit0vCM2ZbrhckQqn8#ixzz78rpgisqw

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2021 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

MRKane wrote:
I know you'll have heard this already - but you've made news! Now you can tell us if any publicity is good publicity? To me it seems like a balanced write-up, and if Americans can have their game-heroes who essentially massacre the Vietnamese farmers, why can't the Palestinians have a tactical shooter game?

https://www.al-monitor.com/originals/2021/10/palestinian-video-game-strikes-israels-nerve?fbclid=IwAR1XH9YCMDUiTcnXNNUZcLmwBsLJq8mW5mn338k5smit0vCM2ZbrhckQqn8#ixzz78rpgisqw

Ah yeah bro, hahaha, my game simple has gone VIRAL on the web, 2.603 wishlists and 6.095 downloads of the demo.

There are too many other news websites from all around the world talking about my game. Even a big American News TV Channel talked about my game here:

https://rumble.com/vnhihe-tipping-point-michael-johns-on-steam-releasing-a-jihadist-video-game.html

My game put in question what means in reality freedom of speech. Is freedom of speech whenever you don't displease the dominant groups? Or is freedom of speech whenever you say what you think?

My games DOES NOT HAVE ANY OFFENSIVE MESSAGE AGAINST JEWISH RELIGION, because if so this would not be freedom of speech, rather, it would be hate of speech.

But the point here is that Israel thinks they are super heroes, so they can't accept not even a game which portrays them as the bad guys. Yes, why chinese can be always bad guys, vietnamese, koran, russians, and arabs. But why we can't have a fantasy arab freedom fighter, an arabic super hero? What is wrong showing off a fictional super hero, from palestine, who fights to protect this people from the oppression, who carries civilians on his back to rescue them from IDF Soldiers?

Other thing my game did show the domination Israel has on mainstream media, including games. I think more than 200 news websites covered my game, however, until now, not even 1 gaming website, like IGN, GAMESPOT, KOTAKU, EUROGAMES, POLYGON, and the like did even comment about my game?

Why this? Why they don't comment my game? Why they act as this game don't exist? Because they simply bow to Israel and the dominant groups.

But I am indeed a freedom fighter, son a freedom fighter. My father did fight for the freedom of our Homeland with his AK-47, and now I am fighting with my mouse and keyobard.

Thank you very much. Very soon I will release a new teaser of the last mission I am working on, and be sure, it will piss off those haters around the web, hahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

MRKane

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 12:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Dude I think you're totally on point with what you say there, and I've not played your game yet, but I'm proud to have spoken with you!

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa is on Steam Game Awards + WIP

Allah Akbar! Fursan al-Aqsa Game was elected to participate on the STEAM AWARDS 2021.

To vote go here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1714420/Fursan_alAqsa_The_Knights_of_the_AlAqsa_Mosque/

And click on the button 'Nominate this game for an award'.

Fursan al-Aqsa is stronger than ever and I made a lot of improvements now in November, in this time I was offline, and I will keep offline, but just for the eye candy I am publishing now some new screenshots to keep your hype.

This is a brand new campaign mission, Camp Shizafon - School for Armored Corps. This Mission will be frenetic, and the player will drive a Merkava Tank to fight against other tanks and helicopters.

This is the real Shizafon Base:
https://www.gettyimages.fi/photos/shizafon

This is my version:

This is the map running on my PS3HEN:

And this is a very cool feature I was working on, and now it is done. I made an external game launcher with a complete settings menu which allows to configure the game and even rebind some keys, something many players asked for it.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2021 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFnH4nAjeiw

Because intelligence in times of war means attacking your enemies with their own weapons.

This is a driveable Merkava Mark IV Tank the player will use in Mission 7 of Fursan al-Aqsa, the attack at Shizafon Army Corps Base.

https://www.indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/videos/fursan-al-aqsa-merkava-tank-preview

Please, vote for Fursan al-Aqsa on the IndieDB Indie of the Year 2021 Competition!

https://indiedb.com/games/fursan-al-aqsa-knights-of-al-aqsa-mosque/articles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: