ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

A game which shows another perspective
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
oldyz

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2021 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

@nidalnijmgames

very interesting, i would love to play it , but my systems are very old & outdated.

There are villainns & lots of awful people in all nations now & i think that videogames area very important tool for citizens of all nations to learn the importance of critical thought & vigilance.

I think that to counter balance the reluctance of some people to play your game, one thing that you have to do is to make sure you have a good & fun multiplayer mode & make the game available on low end systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CeC7m52Sg

i would really like to have a conversation with you so if you are interested, let me know in a PM

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

oldyz wrote:
@nidalnijmgames

very interesting, i would love to play it , but my systems are very old & outdated.

There are villainns & lots of awful people in all nations now & i think that videogames area very important tool for citizens of all nations to learn the importance of critical thought & vigilance.

I think that to counter balance the reluctance of some people to play your game, one thing that you have to do is to make sure you have a good & fun multiplayer mode & make the game available on low end systems.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1CeC7m52Sg

i would really like to have a conversation with you so if you are interested, let me know in a PM

Hello mate. Thanks for the compliments. Yeah, it will have a very fun split screen offline multiplayer, just like our eternal and beloved classic Goldeneye 007. And yeah, try to run my game's demo on your PC, also my PC is very old from 2009, and it runs at 30-45 fps. This game runs on directx9, so even a potato may run it haha. The low framerate of the trailers it is because my sony vaio notebook from 2009 suffers to capture gameplay, but the game runs indeed smoothly, up to 500 fps on modern day computers.

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2021 9:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Fursan al-Aqsa Teaser Trailer - Light the Fire

This is a teaser trailer for a brand new mission I just finished for Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Campaign.

Fursan al-Aqsa meets Mortal Kombat

Ahmad al-Falastini Wins, Flawless Victory, Double Fatality!

Toasty!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfxY6DSRHYQ

This is a teaser trailer for a brand new mission I just finished for Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Campaign. This map is based on Shizafon Armored Corps Base, an Israeli Training Base located in the middle of the Negev Desert, in Southern Palestine Region. This base is mainly used as a Training Field for Vehicles Operations, which include military exercises with Merkava Tanks and Apache Helicopters. Your main mission will be to infiltrate in this base, hijack a Tank Prototype and use it destroy the entire base with all it's soldiers and military vehicles.

I hope you enjoy this new trailer, specially the Intro Cutscene, which I think it is trully insane, freaking cool and gruesome, in the best Mortal Kombat style. By the way, I had to reduce my game's resolution to be able to capture this gameplay at a reasonable framerate, 20-25 fps, however, the game, as you have seen in the demo, runs smoothly at high framerates, up to 500 fps.

Here follows some Behind the Scenes work:

Other great achievement for my game, is that for the third consecutive year, Fursan al-Aqsa was named in the Top 100 Indie Games on the IndieDB Indie of the Year Awards Competition!

Thank you all for this support! But you can still vote for the 2nd phase of this competition, to select the TOP 10 Indie Games of 2021:

https://www.indiedb.com/groups/2021-indie-of-the-year-awards/top100

Go to Upcoming Games - Third Person Shooter and vote on my game, please, as this helps my game to earn more visibility, which is essential now in this last phase, prior to release!

nidalnijmgames
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

This is the most INSANE action game trailer of all times!!!

Turn off the lights, grab the popcorn and enjoy the most INSANE action game trailer of all times!!!

Fursan al Aqsa - Mission 8 Teaser: "We are coming to free you, oh Palestine"

https://youtu.be/JxiEbHchjDo

This is a teaser trailer for Mission 8, which I just finished for Fursan al-Aqsa: The Knights of the Al-Aqsa Mosque® Campaign. This map is based on INS Lavah Warship, one of the most important Warships of the Israeli Navy.

Your main mission will be to infiltrate in this ship, eliminate all enemies, assassinate the Israel Navy Chief, plant bombs to blow up this warship making it sink to the bottom of the sea.

I hope you enjoy this new trailer, specially the Cutscenes, which I think are trully insane, freaking cool and gruesome, in the best Mortal Kombat style.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Game-On! All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: