ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

Hi-Res, speed mods and a timing question.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:20 pm    Post subject: Hi-Res, speed mods and a timing question. Reply with quote Back to top

I am looking for a few mods that I appear to have mislaid. I have searched the forum and am struggling to find active links so am hoping someone can point me in the correct direction to these patches.

I am after a few of the 480i Hi Res patches. The only one I can find is the is the one with AA removed and broken menus. I definitely recall a version that retained operational AA that I would like to find gain. I may be mistaken but wasn't there one with a resolution switch that fixed menus? If so I would defy like those

I am also after a speed optimization patch. I don't recall the name of it but it involved tweaks to things like hand models to boost frame rate.

I also recall there is a way to alter in game speed. As in game time relatively to real time. But I don't recall how this is done. If anyone knows off hand could you possibly refresh my failing memory.

Any help would be most appreciated.
Many thanks.

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I did release the "Tournament Edition" mod, which was designed to help improve performance in multiplayer. Nearly all weapons have a reduced polygon count, distance triggers between hi and lo-res character models are shorter, and the effects from firing into a surface and explosions are cut back on. There are other useful options in the cheat menu that can further help, such as disabling anti-aliasing. If that is something that might be of interest, you can grab it here.

http://n64vault.com/ge-multi-levels:goldeneye-007-tournament-edition

Zilog
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2022 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you 😊 I managed to find the hi res packs to. I was just being useless 😂 thanks again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Q-Lab Hacking Department All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: