ShootersForever.com Forum Index

GoldenEye 007 Nintendo 64 Community, GoldenEye X, Nintendo 64 Games Discussion
GoldenEye Cheats, GoldenEye X Codes, Tips, Help, Nintendo 64 Gaming Community

I'm not able send anyone a Pm note why?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 3:07 pm    Post subject: I'm not able send anyone a Pm note why? Reply with quote Back to top

Off topic here
Well I made a pm. Note to a shooter here
An then I cannot find the send button geez..?
How do I send the Pm. Note out?
Thanks. 🙄 🤔

Wreck
Administrator
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2022 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There should be two buttons below your message: Preview and Submit. Click Submit to send. Also, there are issues with quotation marks, so make sure you don't use them in any private messages.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 4:41 am    Post subject: Same oh thing Huh. Reply with quote Back to top

This person didn't have those two buttons, below sure was odd I thought. I'm seeing there must be some kinda Chars limit number of letters? on the pm notes? Why does it show the Submit tabs then after I make the pm them tabs disappear.. ( it's real Frustrating with this..I am on mobile only. Thanks sir.

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think there is a character limit to the PM system, and when I check on my phone the submit button appears and works properly, but phones can vary and so can browsers on phones.

[Decoy] Antenna | Control | Silo | Escape

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 9:47 am    Post subject: Hi hack bond nice to meet you and thanks an any help with PD Reply with quote Back to top

Hi HackBond nice to meet you! and great name )

I think your Rite I never had this problem before (
Wasted my long not. So.. I'm on chrome browser on my cell is a few yrs, old by now. I updated it once I think.
I really like your Silo mod an other did a Quick read on them file size looks not so bad.
I just don't know how Install them an make it work. I'm really not a Noob, guy I just need help from others here to ever get these mods working ever I have Win 7 pro offline always 😋 no jokes.
An really wished you guys could, try tell me how get GE or PD working on my PC ever.

It be funner I think? My N64 PD game is not unlocked, all the way cause I'm not able to do it. I'm older well I'm over 35 guys I'm a NFS Veteran, really. An I choose this now. Tmi. I'm just a real guy is all. I was married way back then when this all got started. An wasn't able to keep going on this. No I'm free more now lolz
Ok... I wonder how I'm going fix this pm thing.?

If you want email about helping ever get the PD 2000 game to work on my PC please email me.at

rray32478@gmail.com

I really appreciate all the help you guys could ever lend me at all. Or any Game shark codes that Enable PD N64 to get passed the Expansion pak: not found error to ever beat open up my game more all the way an possibly, Win all the cheats. On it.
Ever.. (
This sure has been a many yr. Obstacle for me.
I said enough for now, hope Ttul oh Mondays huh.. 🧔😎
PS I like your Avitar I used make things like that yrs ago. Tmi. )

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

There are a few ways to install patches onto GoldenEye or Perfect Dark. I personally use the GoldenEye setup Editor to do it but that's also because I use it to create the levels. It's probably easier to use the Hack64 Web Patcher [LINK] where you select the original GoldenEye NTSC ROM, the Patch you downloaded (in .xdelta format) and save it as a new rom. Make sure your emulator is up to date, whether you are using 1964 60fps mod, Project64 or any other.

Perfect Dark cannot boot properly without the expansion pak, it's impossible on hardware. No expansion pak will run the Small but Perfect Menu to play Combat Simulator. Your emulator should automatically configure that.

Last edited by HackBond on Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:20 am    Post subject: A faster some reply good :] Reply with quote Back to top

Hi... That was a good, brief, to the point. Helpful info- there. HackBond bud means sort of a nice guy.
Really now... Project64 an the 60fps one what one is better for PD.?
See I'm just replying now cause I'm on break from work chores now )
An I need to read up all this stuff.my PC is in my closet still. I only have one tv I use that has a Hdmi slot so I'm going have Carry my TV back an forth.
To ever use it as a PC monitor. Ever.my other TV's I have play N64 better there older TV's look best than the newer HD TV's Hassel I think?
Ok Ttul m8

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I personally prefer the 1964 60fps mod, because it gets rid of any shortcomings that GoldenEye and Perfect Dark have on hardware such as slowdown. It does use mouse and keyboard though, but you can configure the plugins to use a controller instead if you prefer that.

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

HackBond wrote:

Perfect Dark cannot boot properly without the expansion pak, it's impossible on hardware. No expansion pak will run the Small but Perfect Menu to play Combat Simulator. Your emulator should automatically configure that.

Hi I have the Expansion pak: GameSHARK says it's not in there, or Console says it's not in there or working,when I tried Zelda key code: on boot up with Enable codes I have found for PD on older website's.
See game loads says my Expansion pak is not detected, when it's in the console it's B's.??
I'm not a hacker, well, how can I get around this. I heard pulling out the Controller cord an restart plug back in May help this?
See I'm not all sure what your talking about booting? The N64 console or PC room game. I got chill now.
There has to be a simpler way for all this. So I get overwhelmed much by this bummed out. Geez Ttul bud

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 11:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Sorry I'm not exactly understanding. Do you have the GameShark, the Expansion Pak, or both a GameShark and an Expansion Pak?

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:00 pm    Post subject: I'm back now Friends hmm cough Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sorry to HackBond ( yes I own the working well, game shark ver. 3.2 is all. Yes I have a new Expansion pak: in my N64 console.

I heard I'm supposed to choose Zelda code key: when inside of GShsrk, then turn off the console put PD on the shark an I do this.

When game boots up it says always Expansion pak not Detected, ??(
An it shoot me into Muti player area always ?(
I don't know the reason for this. I won all the cheats on GE game from my GS. Was great. ) Month ago.

I really want be able to do the same with PD game ever, I heard PD. Is encrypedid, an won't let this happen. I think it's all un-true bud, HackBond.
I want say thanks for trying help me. It's cool
This is a hard thing to do,some were can I ever get the Valid code keys to enable Hi- res in Joe in Solo even if I had to use low res I do that to beat the game.
Ever.
I need help with this I seen a guy bragging 10+ years ago about his PD game using 2X guns mod cheats for his N64 an all his game was open from his game shark.

I don't believe I need the ver 3.3 GS to do this I spent enough $$ an have been ripped off by eBay users sellers! Sad selling me there junk un-true stuff.
I only got my best GS 3.2 is all wished this site could help more all week please thanks I'm sipping my hot green tea now

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not sure if you need 3.3 either, and I've never used a GameShark so this is all new to me, so I can't help you exactly to get it to work, but everything I read says the Zelda keycode should work too. Make sure it looks like this

Code:
85 87 29 C5 3A 85 F7 50 F0 - 80 19 00 00

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 12:49 pm    Post subject: I'll give it Will best I can Ttul um k peace Bro Reply with quote Back to top

Hi HackBond can you tell me Pm me the link of that website at all. If it doesn't work I won't blame you. Ok
Also, I just copied that , do think I should turn low-Res on in all my profiles of the game first in PD. Then I'm going pull out the Controller also on some boot ups on GS see if it help any.

See I put GoldenEye game on shark first when I boot up Shark. Then I choose Zelda code key GS says I have turn off console then, I put PD on it. An try boot game to Joe in Solo , so this code you got me is the main Enable code?
then I need add to my list of cheat codes on PD's name in there on game shark I ment, did it say it should be named: ? Any certain way. Like... Always on: or Must be on: ? the name list for this code you gave me.

Ok we're getting snow today yippy huh. Lolz
I'm staying away from my Bad guy neibor is all I know..Sad it's all true. Thanks HackBond , may the Force be with me 🧔🙄 cya 🏁🏁😎☑️🤔 hope damn thing works peace. Ttyl 😅😴

HackBond

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The code is the keycode for booting perfect dark. The list for each gameshark version is here https://dlevere1.proboards.com/thread/207/n64-keycodes

Will6546
Agent
Agent

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Hi yes it is, I read this site book marked, this 3 months ago. I took me awhile yes it's the pre- programmed, on the GS 3.2 I got.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
The Legend of Zelda:Majora's Mask
Perfect Dark

Key boot codes?

It still won't work on my game ??(

Even when I have all cheat list on my GS off.
One of them?.. I can't seem to turn off maybe I should delete that one an try again?

Sure is something this,,,;what's on my mind is if this ever does boot into game at all. What can I do with this rite? But, as of now I'm getting a Green tv screen an a black screen grey more... Nothing...🙄😪

Yes my GS has this on the very bottom of the keys list. The one you gave me. Well I can't get any blood out if a dry turnip so speak, so. Thanks for you help link Reply bud hope we can find a Genie around here that. Make my Week better!? About all this.
PS:
I could play GE. But, I think it's not as fun as PD with the Gagets an Boost, revert an boost, I had to buy months ago the last Gameboy Color, PD I could find an buy the last N64 Controller insert forgot it's name,, both to get all guns, hurricane fists, an Cloaking device. That cost me $40 bucks for both.

So, that's how I have them, then it Won Infinite ammo: only: so but my game isn't all unlocked yet. I'm just dissatisfied with this journey with GS. But, I'm still trying guys ☑️🙄-🧔😅 😴

Post new topic   Reply to topic    ShootersForever.com Forum Index -> Perfect Dark All times are GMT - 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: